Idea: ***Official can we get mafia it's own forum****

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
Haxball just sounds like something you play when mom takes your Warcraft account away and you've already worn out all your Harry potter DVD's from watching them repeatedly.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Also, how about a new forum called "the clones21 and UNIguyforcy lounge" where only those two are forced to opt in, that's the only place that they can post, and it's hidden so no one else ever needs to even know it exists?

Would remove a lot of clutter and idiotic/embarrassing ramblings from the main forums

Clutter and idiotic/embarassing ramblings on main forums are commentaries on the overall lack of meaning in sports and life on the whole, and have the most insight of all posts on the site.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Haxball just sounds like something you play when mom takes your Warcraft account away and you've already worn out all your Harry potter DVD's from watching them repeatedly.

Spot on. I can't leave her basement either. Doritos and ham sammiches every day. Oh, and Mt Dew. None of that ***** diet ****.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Spot on. I can't leave her basement either. Doritos and ham sammiches every day. Oh, and Mt Dew. None of that ***** diet ****.

Please confirm that this is your likeness:
TVQwLU9MXzcxeVUx_o.jpg

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Clutter and idiotic/embarassing ramblings on main forums are commentaries on the overall lack of meaning in sports and life on the whole, and have the most insight of all posts on the site.

I agree doc. After reading a threat such as "Disco Chickens" or "I'm in trouble" I feel like I have gained an immeasurable amount of life skills and knowledge.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Mafia has a social group, they should use that.

Yes, there's the gaming forum, but i've always taken that as more a place for discussion on things like video games, not things like mafia