****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

codyaston

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 29, 2015
I know ESPN rankings aren't a favorite of the people who follow the prospects but...

@PaulBianicardi Our final player rankings from 2017 will be out tomorrow & class rankings. 2018,2019 & 20' will be after the spring evaluation period.

Curious where Wigginton/Lewis move to.
Also if McNeil/Brooks make it.

Lindell Wigginton moves to #37 in ESPN
Terrence Lewis is at #58

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
I'm still pretty high on getting Brooks. I think having him down low would be fantastic.. essentially hes 6'10, big wingspan.. could be a great asset.

Throw in Juiston, Young, Lard... we could have options.

Egor is a loss, but I'll still take Brown.

• Agree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

cychase_

Mar 27, 2017
Ames
Brooks would be great, losing out on Egor definitely makes Edwards look like someone who looks more and more appealing especially if we can't land Brown/Alstork. Updated I think my list goes as

1) Juiston
2) Alstork/Brown (assuming both wouldn't commit)
3) Brooks
4) Morrow

If Alstork and Brown fall through probably Edwards unless we can get in on Cam Johnson

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Brooks would be great, losing out on Egor definitely makes Edwards look like someone who looks more and more appealing especially if we can't land Brown/Alstork. Updated I think my list goes as

1) Juiston
2) Alstork/Brown (assuming both wouldn't commit)
3) Brooks
4) Morrow

If Alstork and Brown fall through probably Edwards unless we can get in on Cam Johnson
Sign me up for that class. If we were to be lucky enough to land Juiston, Brown or Alstork, and Brooks I'd go with a sitout guard or Edwards over Morrow in a dream scenario.

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Well KU is interested...

@GTuckerSports Kansas head coach Bill Self had an in-home visit with 2017 Auburn (AL) big man Garrison Brooks (@laflare_10) yesterday

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

cychase_

Mar 27, 2017
Ames
Sign me up for that class. If we were to be lucky enough to land Juiston, Brown or Alstork, and Brooks I'd go with a sitout guard or Edwards over Morrow in a dream scenario.
Ya I thought about that myself, I'm not super sold on Edwards but if we get Brooks I would have no problem going without Morrow, because the below is very very promising

Juniors
-Juiston
Sophs
-Young
Frosh
-Lard
-Brooks

(Left out Ray, don't think he's able to get much PT)

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Well KU is interested...

@GTuckerSports Kansas head coach Bill Self had an in-home visit with 2017 Auburn (AL) big man Garrison Brooks (@laflare_10) yesterday
That says 2 things to me
1) Kansas doesn't feel like they are a sure thing with any big they were/are in on
2) Bill Self isn't as good at evaluating talent as Steve Prohm is, so we should see Bill offering a lot of the same kids going forward;)

cychase_

Mar 27, 2017
Ames
That says 2 things to me
1) Kansas doesn't feel like they are a sure thing with any big they were/are in on
2) Bill Self isn't as good at evaluating talent as Steve Prohm is, so we should see Bill offering a lot of the same kids going forward;)
Bill Self is currently the fourth person trying to squeeze into a three person sidewalk, he's also the one who will just run around and walk in front

• Funny
Reactions: Cyke and srjclone

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
with each passing day that goes by without a commitment, I am getting nervous. Hopefully we can get at least one by the end of this week and hopefully 2. Juiston and Brown would be fantastic.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
with each passing day that goes by without a commitment, I am getting nervous. Hopefully we can get at least one by the end of this week and hopefully 2. Juiston and Brown would be fantastic.

I think we'll know a whole lot more by the middle of next week, and that most things will fall into place fairly rapidly after that.

• Agree
Reactions: goclones69