****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@NealMcCready Cullen Neal has asked for and received his release from Ole Miss. His minutes were going to be sparse with Markel Crawford on the roster.

Good shooter (40%3 last year) could be a late option. Not sure if he'd be a grad transfer or not. He transferred once from NM.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
@NealMcCready Cullen Neal has asked for and received his release from Ole Miss. His minutes were going to be sparse with Markel Crawford on the roster.

Good shooter (40%3 last year) could be a late option. Not sure if he'd be a grad transfer or not. He transferred once from NM.
Grad transfer? Could pair him with Elijah Brown if they got along together when they were both at New Mexico.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
No, it's the dumpster fire the century of results makes it seem.

You've been in Huskerland too long imo.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it'll translate to more wins but Watson is the only player of consequence they lose. Morrow is good and I'd take him in a heartbeat but he'd be behind two sophs and Copeland (former 5* recruit from Georgetown), he just doesn't fit what they want at the 4 , he and Jacobsen have been recruited over since they got to Lincoln. I mean even though they played a ton as freshman, Miles still brought in 3 recruits and a transfer that play the same position their soph season.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO

He already graduated from New Mexico. Cullen was a grad transfer last year but had 2 years of eligibility remaining. Took a medical redshirt his sophomore year I believe due to injury.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I don't think it'll translate to more wins but Watson is the only player of consequence they lose. Morrow is good and I'd take him in a heartbeat but he'd be behind two sophs and Copeland (former 5* recruit from Georgetown), he just doesn't fit what they want at the 4 , he and Jacobsen have been recruited over since they got to Lincoln. I mean even though they played a ton as freshman, Miles still brought in 3 recruits and a transfer that play the same position their soph season.
NU recruiting over guys by going after Ernst? No wonder Miles will be fired next year.
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-b...cle_8eac9644-2167-11e7-9c52-730d23110a29.html

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Ohio State has a SF decommit. 4 star out of Ohio.
@jeffbrazillo ESPN 60 Darius Bazley announces his decommitment from Ohio State. Played well last weekend at @UAassociation.

Help Support Us

Become a patron