****Official Class of 2018 Recruiting Thread****

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Prohm was in today to visit Cedar falls guard AJ Green

Now why did he do that? Didn't a poster already tell us he wasn't coming here, and was sure about it? (CyTwins, was that you?) Shouldn't you have given that info to CSP?

Ajg515

Nov 17, 2016
Des Moines
I'm going to cruise right past that and bring things back to recruiting.

I wonder when we see Prohm and crew make their next visit to Moss? It seems like they're taking a break on possible '17 additions and taking time with all the '18 guys at the moment. Which seems kinda odd when we're in such need, but they've definitely got to keep next year's targets warm, too.

Reactions: Dingus

nshull16

Jan 20, 2015
Now why did he do that? Didn't a poster already tell us he wasn't coming here, and was sure about it? (CyTwins, was that you?) Shouldn't you have given that info to CSP?
I'm not really sure what our chances are with him. I'm from the area though, and my sister told me she saw him at Cedar falls high school today, meeting with AJ.

Last edited:

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I'm going to cruise right past that and bring things back to recruiting.

I wonder when we see Prohm and crew make their next visit to Moss? It seems like they're taking a break on possible '17 additions and taking time with all the '18 guys at the moment. Which seems kinda odd when we're in such need, but they've definitely got to keep next year's targets warm, too.

You can't let up on '18. They are doing both right now.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
The first evaluation period opened yesterday and continues this weekend. Twitter is full of programs and coaches in attendance and who they are watching. I haven't seen any of our coaches mentioned as attending any of the events.

Anyone know if our coaches are on the road and what tourney they are attending? Is it possible they staying in Ames to put the full press on Brown and Juiston?

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
The first evaluation period opened yesterday and continues this weekend. Twitter is full of programs and coaches in attendance and who they are watching. I haven't seen any of our coaches mentioned as attending any of the events.

Anyone know if our coaches are on the road and what tourney they are attending? Is it possible they staying in Ames to put the full press on Brown and Juiston?

No info, but I'd be shocked if Prohm + one other aren't in town with Brown.

The other two are probably on the road.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
No info, but I'd be shocked if Prohm + one other aren't in town with Brown.

The other two are probably on the road.

The staff is out on the road.

Andrew Slater‏ @ASlater247 1m

HCs at Villanova, Texas, Oklahoma, Harvard, C. Connecticut & assistant from Iowa St are here for @RivalsNation vs @URBANDFWELITE 8 AM game

• Informative
Reactions: jim4

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
New Offer. To a Timmy.

@jerrymeyer247 Iowa State offers 2018 Top247 4-star Timmy Allen. 247sports.com/Player/Timmy-A…

http://247sports.com/Player/Timmy-Allen-91650
RWVnMkS.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron