****Official Class of 2018 Recruiting Thread****

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I think we will end up having 3 spots in this class because CSP will take 2 grad transfers in the 2017 class. I think they go after Moss, and Thompson as hard as they can. The 3rd spot I would love to go to Green or Horton-Tucker with Green being my preference of the two.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ajg515

Ajg515

Nov 17, 2016
Des Moines
Horton-Tucker or Torrence Watson would be my preference, over Green. Green doesn't impress me. I think we might have to go after a more under the radar guy though with a full roster.

Keonte Kennedy was a sneaky '18 guy that could be that 3rd scholly, needs to add some bulk but has the skill/length of a much more highly ranked guard. Would be an impact guy his soph/jr years. The Darius McNeill of 2018, and he just so happens to be out of Texas.

isu83

May 5, 2010
Encouraging. But I think what you are failing to account for is a foe that's been sitting back and waiting to strike. A silent snake that few before have been able to deny...subtle, lifeless seduction of one Fran McCaffery. He's waiting to strike, just you watch.

View attachment 47401
I hope Izzo doesn't get any ideas.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
An update on 2018 target TJ Moss.

Over the weekend he received a Vanderbilt offer along with his teammate, Alex Lomax. I also saw an interview he did with a local Memphis reporter where Moss said he plans to make his college decision "hopefully by the end of summer or August."

Link to that interview here...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NATEizKING

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I think we will end up having 3 spots in this class because CSP will take 2 grad transfers in the 2017 class. I think they go after Moss, and Thompson as hard as they can. The 3rd spot I would love to go to Green or Horton-Tucker with Green being my preference of the two.

Two grad transfers? Lol

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Emmitt Williams is one of my favorite players I have seen in this class. Plays his butt off all the time and is a great athlete.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Emmitt Williams is one of my favorite players I have seen in this class. Plays his butt off all the time and is a great athlete.

Pipe dream. And, yes, even more so than a Wigginton. (Sorry, still bummed about Egor. lol)

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO

"Thompson is a high priority for Minnesota and the top competition seems to be Iowa State (Steve Prohm is meeting with Race tonight at his home). There are other schools that are after Race but Minnesota, Iowa State, and Marquette seem the most interested right now."

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

"Thompson is a high priority for Minnesota and the top competition seems to be Iowa State (Steve Prohm is meeting with Race tonight at his home). There are other schools that are after Race but Minnesota, Iowa State, and Marquette seem the most interested right now.

Pretty sure Marquette was in to see Race him early this week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron