*** Official Iowa State Season Thread ***

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
It's called. "hey, lets recruit a bunch of athletic wings who never led a team to anything significant".

Even crazier, we have like three 6-0 and under guards. But none are really PGs.

Hunter should be a huge help at that position.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Going to just post this and if people use it that's great or if someone else feels like doing the daily game threads going forward and not use this that's fine too.

I know many of here know of my recent hell with covid19 but for those that missed out I was hospitalized due to covid for 5 days Jan. 13-18. It's been hell. So this thread will be the last basketball one I do this year.
I'm glad you are now doing well. I had it late September/early October. I wasn't hospitalized, but I am experiencing long-hauler effects. Be careful with your health - and communicate with people at work. Don't just assume they will understand.

• Friendly
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Is Conditt hurt or in foul trouble? As bad as he is, he's at least tall.

Good thing Prohm is saving him for the 2nd half!

As painful as this is to watch. I have a tough time being critical about the play of our team as kids are playing positions they have probably practiced very little. Think about it, we have 8 bodies to practice.

It is frustrating that we built a big lead and then OSU gets their bearing an makes a run by pounding the ball in the paint. Prohm is so rigid in his coaching that he won't bring Conditt back in before half!!! Bolton, Walker, Conditt and Harris should not leave the court until they foul out or need a brief rest.

• Agree
Reactions: Inthesystem

Clone95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 13, 2019
You can’t usually jump on a guys back when he pump fakes but apparently tonight is the exception

Reactions: CYDJ