*** OFFICIAL VEISHEA WEEK 2014 THREAD ***

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Someone at Helser requesting medical attention due to a cut on his finger lol

Heilsqauvador

Aug 21, 2011
Hampton, IA
My friends silver Crown Victoria got flipped on Welch. His liability coverage will surely cover drunk college freshmen flipping cars. The funniest part is they only managed to flip it to the driver's door.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
My friends silver Crown Victoria got flipped on Welch. His liability coverage will surely cover drunk college freshmen flipping cars. The funniest part is they only managed to flip it to the driver's door.

On a Tuesday?

Heilsqauvador

Aug 21, 2011
Hampton, IA
We're at Welch avenue station, the tamest of Welch bars, enjoying some $1.25 bottles of beer. Next thing we know there is a mob outside and my friends car is flipped. I guess Tuesdays are wild now.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I honestly don't see the appeal of rioting. My friends want a riot to happen so bad but I just don't see how it is a good thing.

What if it was your car getting flipped? What if it was your business getting the windows smashed in? What if someone dies or gets seriously injured? Not so fun now is it?

I love VEISHEA don't get me wrong but I don't want a riot to happen.

Usually 99% of the crowd is just celebrating something and a few start ****. And then those 99% end up watching the 1% do whatever theyre doing. Or the police go and tear gas a dorm building or mace people who werent participating in any destruction, and then you get a more testy crowd.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
We're at Welch avenue station, the tamest of Welch bars, enjoying some $1.25 bottles of beer. Next thing we know there is a mob outside and my friends car is flipped. I guess Tuesdays are wild now.

Seems like whatever it was that happened a few years back (09 or 10?) started around there too. Super dog line gets people all angry, apparently.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
90 % of the jackasses flipping cars and that stupid **** are freshman and sophomores that have had their mommy and daddy pay their college so far.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
90 % of the jackasses flipping cars and that stupid **** are freshman and sophomores that have had their mommy and daddy pay their college so far.

Yup. I've seen a ton of upperclassmen drunk tweeting tonight, but none of them tweeting about the mobs. WAYYYY too many freshmen I'm seeing BRAGGING about this. Just stupid idiots.

Dreamyfred

Mar 28, 2014
Minnesota
Yup. I've seen a ton of upperclassmen drunk tweeting tonight, but none of them tweeting about the mobs. WAYYYY too many freshmen I'm seeing BRAGGING about this. Just stupid idiots.
Let the kids have fun. What are you a part of Ames PD??? Why dont you go shoot another unarmed kid on campus.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Let the kids have fun. What are you a part of Ames PD??? Why dont you go shoot another unarmed kid on campus.

TROLOLOLOLOL.

1) That kid had what was coming

2) No, I'm not the Ames PD. But I would like to enjoy Veishea next year, too. And it shouldnt be taken away from students like me and 95% of other students who like to just go out and drink with friends with the other 5% think getting hammered and damaging **** is cool.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Fun is one thing. That ends when you start destroying property.

The sad part about this is that the police will likely be on even more a hair trigger for this weekend with this happening tonight. That makes things less fun for everyone.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
LOL nice one brah. Huge *** parties, Kegs, and even mass amounts of people was awesome during Veishea. Tipping cars is just pointless. Entitled rich kids think they can do anything and not get in trouble.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I would argue it is mostly Greek people, and Greek people are mostly rich. So I side with WDSM on this one. Greeks are non-independent losers that need mommy and daddy to buy them friends and college. With those friends, they go out and get drunk every night and have no sense of responsibility.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron