*** Official WWE Payback / Backlash Thread ***

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
If the IC title is on RAW now, that would have to mean Kevin Owens is going to Smackdown. I hate the move for The Miz going to RAW, as jdogg already pointed out, he should have been rewarded for his work on Smackdown by actually being a part of the WWE title scene.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I agree. I could not care any less about The Rivival, or Tye Dillinger.

I like Tye Dillinger, but I realize he has an extremely low shelf life. He'll probably be a face version of Tyler Breeze - getting the short end of the stick.

I like The Revival, especially with the sad shape the main roster tag team division is.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
If the rumors are correct, this will be Charlotte's last night on Raw for awhile. Word is her and Alexa Bliss are getting swapped straight up.

Oh - word also is Mauro Ranallo won't be returning. Can't say I will miss him, although I hope he gets his bipolar problems under control. I initially liked him a lot when he debuted, but his cliches got very old very quickly.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
If the rumors are correct, this will be Charlotte's last night on Raw for awhile. Word is her and Alexa Bliss are getting swapped straight up.

Oh - word also is Mauro Ranallo won't be returning. Can't say I will miss him, although I hope he gets his bipolar problems under control. I initially liked him a lot when he debuted, but his cliches got very old very quickly.

Not happy if true that Alexa is coming to raw. No way she ever gets near the women's title on Raw.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Not happy if true that Alexa is coming to raw. No way she ever gets near the women's title on Raw.

I disagree - first, there's no guarantees Sasha is going heel, so outside of Nia Jax, Emma (who is rumored to be in the dog house for not being able to pull of the Emmalina skank), and Summer Rae (who is still recovering from her neck injury) - what other real heels does Raw have?

Second, if Sasha does go heel, it's likely running into SummerSlam. Bayley will need a feud to bridge that gap, which would mean Alexa starts off in the title picture.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So Far Smackdown is getting Screwed. I know Charlotte is good but she going to dominate the good divas that SD has and the main diva I enjoy on SD is leaving. Kevin owens is nice but US title is a joke.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Curt Hawkins and now Bray Wyatt. Who the hell is Smackdown getting to replace these guys? Hawkins doesn't matter, but the other three are main event players. Apollo Crews I guess is also on Raw now, but he doesn't matter either. I take it we will find out tomorrow and not tonight. I assumed everything was getting revealed tonight. I guess not.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Curt Hawkins and now Bray Wyatt. Who the hell is Smackdown getting to replace these guys? Hawkins doesn't matter, but the other three are main event players. Apollo Crews I guess is also on Raw now, but he doesn't matter either. I take it we will find out tomorrow and not tonight. I assumed everything was getting revealed tonight. I guess not.

Well, they did get Shinsuke Nakamura.

But yeah - SmackDown is getting absolutely gutted.

There has been some talk about Reigns going over to SD.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Kalisto also with Raw - hopefully to put him with the Cruiserweights.

Beauty and the Man Beast now on Raw as well.