*** Official WWE Payback / Backlash Thread ***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Last person left on smackdown, shut off the lights. You knew Vince had to do something with SD beating raw in the Ratings.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
My guesses are they put Cesaro, Rusev, and Kevin Owens on Smackdown. If they don't move the U.S. Title over, Smackdown will have 1 belt, while Raw will have 3. I wonder if they are overloading Raw again to make some more main event guys on Smackdown. Please no push of Mojo Rawley,

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Well you know where this angle is going. Roman is going to have an ''injury'' that may keep him from his match with Strowman at Payback, only to have him make it and win. Over coming his injury to try and get sympathy from the crowd. **** Vince.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Vince: Surely this beating will get Roman over.

Braun flips the ambulance on it's side; crowd cheers.

Vince: Damn it.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
So Elias Sampson made his debut already. He was seen walking through the crowd, opposite the camera during the Nia Jax vs Charlotte match. He is seen walking through with a guitar on his back, glancing over towards the camera and then out of view. I don't know how to encrypt tweets.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The difference between Reigns and Ambrose? Ambrose (in kayfabe) gets out of that ambulance and raises hell. Reigns' match at Payback, on the other hand, is threatened.

That is why Ambrose is over and Reigns is not.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
My guesses are they put Cesaro, Rusev, and Kevin Owens on Smackdown. If they don't move the U.S. Title over, Smackdown will have 1 belt, while Raw will have 3. I wonder if they are overloading Raw again to make some more main event guys on Smackdown. Please no push of Mojo Rawley,

Of course all this goes down with Des Moines getting Smackdown in a month. Wish i would of known they were gutting the roster before I got a ticket.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron