• Winner
Reactions: CycloneErik

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Tonight on select shirts is buy 1 regular price get one for $1. Getting the Jericho "Drink it in Man" shirt. Deciding between 2 seth shirts The Kingslayer shirt he is sporting tonight or the Seth Freaking Rollins Shirt. Wanted the Orton shirt with the green RKO on the front but it's not among the shirts available on the offer.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Tonight on select shirts is buy 1 regular price get one for $1. Getting the Jericho "Drink it in Man" shirt. Deciding between 2 seth shirts The Kingslayer shirt he is sporting tonight or the Seth Freaking Rollins Shirt. Wanted the Orton shirt with the green RKO on the front but it's not among the shirts available on the offer.

Kingslayer, not even a question.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneErik

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I just watched Enzo's debut match on NXT today (they have ALL the episodes on the Network now). He wasn't such a guido back then.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
So they just have him debut, and then that's it? The crowd chants his name, then they hit his music? What the hell?

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
So they just have him debut, and then that's it? The crowd chants his name, then they hit his music? What the hell?

Yeah I turned it on when he was in the ring during his entrance, was wondering if I missed something.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
So I'm finally watching raw and had a question I'm sure someone here knows. What's the real reason behind the Raw GM change? Did Foley want out, or did they want him out?

KHoing7

Aug 23, 2009
LeGrand
So I'm finally watching raw and had a question I'm sure someone here knows. What's the real reason behind the Raw GM change? Did Foley want out, or did they want him out?
He is having hip surgery and he has also not been under contract as well

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

He is having hip surgery and he has also not been under contract as well

This is the primary reason. The other reason is Foley, although a face GM, was wearing out his welcome with the fans. I blame most of it on horrible writing because Foley has been an excellent GM in the past, but beyond even that Foley just wasn't clicking. Part of that might have been he didn't necessarily want to be there because of the hip problem and being in pain, and then add on the fact he's basically a retiree that's being asked to travel every week.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Word on the Hardy Boyz right now is WWE will be riding the "nostalgia train" for awhile. However, once the nostalgia train begins losing steam (and it is revealed that Anthem/Impact is full of crap in trying to enforce trademarks on the Broken gimmick), the Hardys will become more, well...

matt-hardy-on-a-lawnmower-delightful.jpg

Not to mention, if you watch Matt Hardy, at the moment he seems to be a fusion of ALL his past gimmicks - Team Xtreme, V1, and Broken (he flashes all three on coming out onto the stage - brief dance, putting up the V1 sign, then the "delightful embrace" followed by delete gestures and more embracing).

Reactions: cyclonenation5

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Crews is going from smackdown to raw

He really should go back to NXT and learn to not be such a charisma, personality, and promo black hole. I will give the guy his due as he's a freak in the ring (despite him not having a finisher that I really like), but other than that I'm not sure what people see in him.

KHoing7

Aug 23, 2009
LeGrand
He really should go back to NXT and learn to not be such a charisma, personality, and promo black hole. I will give the guy his due as he's a freak in the ring (despite him not having a finisher that I really like), but other than that I'm not sure what people see in him.
True that's all I see too is that he is a freak athlete and has the muscular build that vince loves