Opinions are often bad ...

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
FtXrdZ8WABgALHJ
Surly, after seeing this click bait.

CyPhallus

Oct 19, 2021
Actually, it wasn't last year but the year before with all that talent finishing 7-6 that CMC took a hit nationally. Still top half.

Ku's coach is solid but not that high, I agree.

I think Sonny is living off Paterson's recruits.

The one I don't get is Aranda, good or meh? I'm just not at all comfortable with where to place him.

Really important year for Venables to show his chops.
EABOD

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Do some kind of pies have butthole shaped holes? and why is it a euphemism for a sphincter. Or is it referring to your mouth?

• Winner
Reactions: chuckd4735

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If you think you are needling Clone fans by bringing up Campbell here you’d be surprised. Only the biggest Kool Aid drinkers would think he deserves the #1 spot after the last two seasons.

Yeah…. I don’t think you’re going to get under the skin of too many ISU fans posting this. Most think CMC is right where he should be…. while some of us would actually have him lower.

He had a great year in the Covid asterisk year…. outside of that…. nothing remarkable, and last year was a disaster…. year before that was also VERY disappointing.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Yeah…. I don’t think you’re going to get under the skin of too many ISU fans posting this. Most think CMC is right where he should be…. while some of us would actually have him lower.

He had a great year in the Covid asterisk year…. outside of that…. nothing remarkable, and last year was a disaster…. year before that was also VERY disappointing.
I wasn't attempting to get under anyone's skin. I just posted a third party ranking and then gave my own. The result here from most was nothing but ad hominem which pretty much suggests agreement, I guess.

When I look at the "latest posts" to the right this morning it's all politics. Why is that?

• Agree
Reactions: 0u812

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I wasn't attempting to get under anyone's skin. I just posted a third party ranking and then gave my own. The result here from most was nothing but ad hominem which pretty much suggests agreement, I guess.

When I look at the "latest posts" to the right this morning it's all politics. Why is that?
There are literally HUNDREDS of conference rankings all over the web. The issue is that you find one (by some obscure jackass) which lists KState at #1 and that is the one you decide to share. If that is not troll/homer behavior, I don't know what is.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Polls and rankings always interest me since the (objective) criteria for evaluation are rarely disclosed, if they exist at all.

For example, if we were to rank Big XII coaches by their hip-hop-happenin' facial hair/all-day five o'clock shadow, Campbell would clearly get the nod for Number One.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Polls and rankings always interest me since the (objective) criteria for evaluation are rarely disclosed, if they exist at all.

For example, if we were to rank Big XII coaches by their hip-hop-happenin' facial hair/all-day five o'clock shadow, Campbell would clearly get the nod for Number One.
Yes, that's a pet peeve of mine as well. Some of this stuff is just silly dilly.

• Agree
Reactions: pourcyne

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
There are literally HUNDREDS of conference rankings all over the web. The issue is that you find one (by some obscure jackass) which lists KState at #1 and that is the one you decide to share. If that is not troll/homer behavior, I don't know what is.
This ^^^ is a corrupted adult ego state at work here. I've posted many rankings with K-State not near the top much less numerous uno.

brain-750x350.jpg

Last edited: