Not open for further replies.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
In order to keep multiple threads from developing on the new look of the website, please post any problems, questions or feedback on the new look to the site here. We will be monitoring this thread to help solve any issues as efficiently as possible.

Thanks a lot for your time. Enjoy the site and GO Cyclones!

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Please everyone give it time....

We will be in a couple day time warp till everything transfers, everything will be updated and restored...

PATIENCE PLEASE!!

Reactions: cyfanatic

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Please everyone give it time....

We will be in a couple day time warp till everything transfers, everything will be updated and restored...

PATIENCE PLEASE!!

Yeah, it looks like all the threads from the past day or so are missing, guessing just not transfered yet, like my credits?

Last edited:

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Correct...since Thursday. I posted that on the front page earlier today. We hope to have all of the lost stuff back by Wednesday for everybody.

I guess I didn't see that. I'm sure everyone will love it in time, it will take a bit of adjustment by uses and moderates alike.

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
I love the new design/layout. Doesn't seem cluttered at all to me...the home page is nicely done. Great job with the transition.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I miss the old design... :(

The new design seems like we're trying to hard to be a big time site. That's not what CF is about IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.