Status
Not open for further replies.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I actually really like the new front page, forum looks very familiar and it only takes one click to get back here.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
New site isn't bad...I like the organization on the home page and I am glad the forums stayed mostly the same. A few suggestions...it would be nice to have the top 10 threads, but I do like how there are more so maybe have a top 10 box and the rest listed below? That is similar to the way that it used to be...just need a little visual designation. Also it would be nice to have dates on the videos.

That is all I have for now. Keep up the good work!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
New site isn't bad...I like the organization on the home page and I am glad the forums stayed mostly the same. A few suggestions...it would be nice to have the top 10 threads, but I do like how there are more so maybe have a top 10 box and the rest listed below? That is similar to the way that it used to be...just need a little visual designation. Also it would be nice to have dates on the videos.

That is all I have for now. Keep up the good work!

Here's the deal on the top 10 threads...The threads are still going to show up in chronological order just like before. Right now, there are just more than 10 and remember guys that any posts that came after Thursday did not transfer over at this point in time. That's why you're seeing posts from Thursday at the top of the page. When we all start creating/posting in new threads, they will be at the top.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Yeah, it looks like all the threads from the past day or so are missing, guessing just not transfered yet, like my credits?

I'm glad you asked. I was trying to find the new mafia game:wink:

My first reaction was wow, it's definately Cardnial. :cute:

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
I just liked the fact that I could click my cyclonefantic tab and go right to the threads.

This...

I really like the front page CW, but I would like to see the forum look close to what is was like. Top 10 recent threads was nice. Overall I like it and will get used to it. Thanks for everything you do CW.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
You can control whatever landing page you want...you can just set the forum landing page as the bookmark for when you come to the site

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Font size is smaller in the body of posts. Also, when quoting, the font size of the text quoted shows up larger.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Is the font a brighter blue as well? Honestly it's a little rough on my eyes.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
I usually look at CF in firefox and it now seems there are 3 different "menu" bars at the top of my screen, and then a 4th bar with the game countdown.

Might want to check into that.

ISUguy

Prime Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies
Jun 27, 2006
Hey Chris. Several of us have been having a problem since September about not being able to get past the first page of a thread. When we are signed in, we can't move to any other page in the post without getting directed back to the first page.

We have asked about it several times without any response. I posted asking for an update last week, but the post never showed up or was deleted.

Maybe someone will follow up now that there has been a turnover in management. It is very frustrating (both the problem and the lack of any answers).

BooneCy

May 30, 2006
I think it looks really nice. I have no major change to suggest. I like all the news, but I think there needs to be a running top 10 threads on the side where the twitter stuff is, but I can easily go to forums if I want to, and I most likely will.

Thanks for thie ncie work,

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Hey Chris. Several of us have been having a problem since September about not being able to get past the first page of a thread. When we are signed in, we can't move to any other page in the post without getting directed back to the first page.

We have asked about it several times without any response. I posted asking for an update last week, but the post never showed up or was deleted.

Maybe someone will follow up now that there has been a turnover in management. It is very frustrating (both the problem and the lack of any answers).

I apologize. I must have just not seen your post. I'll get on this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.