Alert: PLEASE READ: Important site announcement

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That's the thing, while many know where the images may have originated from, ive kept all of them to ones that met the site guidelines. (theyre actually from a large collection of images made specifically for that purpose, and even then there's ones i havent used because they're a little over the line because the watermark might be offensive)

A best defense is a good offense. What is the site that you refer to?

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Yes please, I just deleted it.

I get it if you guys are going to take an extreme stance on this since you got a warning, but I wonder which of those things my avatar violated? It was the picture of a woman's back (NOT butt), her face turned back, & a little bit of a bra (NOT see-thru or barely covering anything).

I guess the look on her face was too provocative? Like I said I'm not going to argue it, I'll just keep women out of it from now on I spose.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I realize some won't like the harder stance, but I would hope there are other pictures you could choose from to have represent you on an ISU/sports website. It isn't a matter of is it offensive to us, it's a matter of do the advertisers find it borderline enough to cause issues.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I'm glad google and the CF team is putting an end to all of this. These pictures, along with the comments that go along with them, are extremely unprofessional and make me feel awkward.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I'm glad google and the CF team is putting an end to all of this. These pictures, along with the comments that go along with them, are extremely unprofessional and make me feel awkward.

biden-pointing.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron