Alert: PLEASE READ: Important site announcement

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
All I can say is that I'm glad that I have never posted anything offensive or had avatars that were questionable.

:wink:

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Maybe we can run the site in Chrome Incognito mode? They'll never know!

4173269+_b3b2bed3f3121fb15e68eca1037b8aab.png

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Maybe we can run the site in Chrome Incognito mode? They'll never know!

4173269+_b3b2bed3f3121fb15e68eca1037b8aab.png

You’ve gone incognito

Pages you view in incognito tabs won’t stick around in your browser’s history, cookie store, or search history after you’ve closed all of your incognito tabs. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be kept. Learn more about incognito browsing

Going incognito doesn’t hide your browsing from your employer, your internet service provider, or the websites you visit.

edit: not knocking the joke as it's good, just noticed they added the bolded not to long ago.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Are we sure the complaint isnt related to the football gameday threads? In the OU game thread i'm pretty sure there was some pretty detailed accounting of violence and adult situations.

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
That's the thing, while many know where the images may have originated from, ive kept all of them to ones that met the site guidelines. (theyre actually from a large collection of images made specifically for that purpose, and even then there's ones i havent used because they're a little over the line because the watermark might be offensive)

And to clarify, i have no problem with anything I've seen you post. Most of those are pretty funny.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
All I can say is that I'm glad that I have never posted anything offensive or had avatars that were questionable.

:wink:
You and who else? Making ALarson look bad. :rolleyes:Braggart.:swoon: You should have a Mr Clean avatar. :smile:

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
Maybe Google Ads should ban ads that are videos that play automatically at full volume. That drives me crazy. This site is one of only a handful where I've disabled Adblock Plus to help support the cause, but those video ads that play automatically have more than once made me consider enabling Adblock Plus on this site again.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

So as long as the nudity is not strategically covered we're golden?
Take that sheer or see through clothing OFF!
I'm fine with photos of breasts, buttock or crotches that are from a safe distance. No need for close-ups.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Just so we're all in agreement, we're adding google to the list of things we're boycotting, yes?

You're welcome, Bing

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Maybe Google Ads should ban ads that are videos that play automatically at full volume. That drives me crazy. This site is one of only a handful where I've disabled Adblock Plus to help support the cause, but those video ads that play automatically have more than once made me consider enabling Adblock Plus on this site again.

I'm 99.9999999999999999999% sure the ad's with sound come from a different advertiser. Google Ad's are used by almost every website anywhere, and you don't get those.

Google designs them to be non-evasive

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
How do you think these kids were conceived?

Delicious beer....obviously

this is true, get rid of the beer forum, CF won't have sustainability.

this is also why we need sexy pictures, men who are upset with their wives spend time on CF all day instead of talking to them, see sexy pictures, think sexy time, 9 month later, a future CF'er is born.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron