Votes: 28 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Think the only way we don't cover is if we shoot ourselves in the foot. Need to avoid getting down early and letting their crowd be apart of the equation. Iowa did that so well against us...just took the wind out of the stadium until it was too late.

State2015

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 26, 2016
Last weekend was one of the very few times I felt comfortable betting on ISU. I’m usually throwing some money on the other team as an emotional hedge. No clue why, but last week and this week I feel comfortable taking the clones both ML and with the points

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I think ISU covers, but I’m not ready to say we win on the road until I see a road win.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Only way this isn't a one-score game either way in my opinion is if their QB is really off. Seems like he has the tendency to be pretty hot or cold if I'm reading the tea leaves right, listening to Jeff Woody, Connor Ferguson, Colin Newell, and Grant Mahoney's analysis. Even if he is 'on' I like Iowa State to keep it close. We saw Heacock add a wrinkle last week, keeping a linebacker (Zach Lovett) in as a QB spy to counter against the QB running wild. The offense just needs to keep doing at least what they have been doing, if not taking another small step forward.

Reactions: Farnsworth

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Cincinnati will be in desperation mode at home, much like how Houston was last night vs WVU. Also last time we played in Ohio, we sh!t the bed.
Close... but I think players were having issues with their food going up, not down ;)

Edit: With that said, they should still stay away from the skyline chili

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Close... but I think players were having issues with their food going up, not down ;)

really easy to do, IMO. That **** is disgusting.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

Yeah, I was going to ask if the team was going to be eating at the same chain before responding to the poll.

Reactions: Cyhig

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Everybody likes ISU this week. No one liked them last week. So logically we have absolutely no chance Saturday I guess.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Farnsworth

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Hope we don't lose like WV did!!!
I'm so glad they took that bullet of being the first existing member to fall to a newcomer. I was worried it was going to be us tomorrow. I like our chances, but could really see it going either way.

We could still be the first OG member of the Big 12/Big 8 to fall to the newbies.

cc1091

Oct 10, 2007
Minneapolis
Yes it is a road game, but unless our guys get food poisoning in Ohio AGAIN, I believe our improvement tops Cincinnati's rebuilding efforts. Win Cyclones.

Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron