Pollard and Tuesday Announcement

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Wolves and Bucks are **** Officially***** on the clock. The both have just over a month to trade for some Cyclones. :rolleyes:

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Suns v Bucks back in the day at Hilton was cool. Hornicek V Grayer. Thats all I got. Got a bunch of autographs.

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
So did Pollard make the announcement - don't want to read through 10 pages to find it.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
How is this not a special announcement? Have I missed the preseason NFL and NBA games every other year? Should they NOT announce or advertise this?

giphy.gif
I shouldn't have commented in the first place because I really don't care about the "issue". All I was trying to say initially is that, in my opinion, we don't always need announcements to announce we are going to have an announcement. I can see why, for the sake of the parties involved (MidAmerican, Timberwolves), that building hype may be preferable.

For the record, I think a preseason game being held in Hilton is awesome.

Reactions: Boxerdaddy

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
They way CSU looks this year, I expect beer drinking to be way up at the games.

Here is a picture at the CSU game in the second half last Saturday night (beautiful night BTW). I can only assume everyone was in line to get beer?
Dlfa1EpUUAAZA52.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I watched that game. They had a decent crowd at first. Hawaii took them to the woodshed and everyone left to get high. CSU came back and almost won.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron