Premier League

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
Purchased it monday. I'll get use of it and NBC's coverage has been phenomenal so its justifiable to me.

I am planning to get it, can you confirm something...as I understand it:

from website:
"In addition, subscribers can access replays of most matches (including those not offered on NBC Sports Gold), and a full suite of Premier League Productions and NBC Sports original content and studio shows, plus highlight clips."

So hopefully that is correct...Seems like most-all games on replay, but some other sites were less clear. For me, I usually ended up watching replays instead of live anyway, so I think it will be okay.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I am planning to get it, can you confirm something...as I understand it:

from website:
"In addition, subscribers can access replays of most matches (including those not offered on NBC Sports Gold), and a full suite of Premier League Productions and NBC Sports original content and studio shows, plus highlight clips."

So hopefully that is correct...Seems like most-all games on replay, but some other sites were less clear. For me, I usually ended up watching replays instead of live anyway, so I think it will be okay.

I can't confirm yet since there hasn't been a game and there are no replays of last years games, but there is a match replay tab within my app so I am guessing so. If I get home from work Friday night and the match hasn't been posted I will be one grumpy dude.

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
I can't confirm yet since there hasn't been a game and there are no replays of last years games, but there is a match replay tab within my app so I am guessing so. If I get home from work Friday night and the match hasn't been posted I will be one grumpy dude.

Yeah, there is contradictory info on the NBC sites. I signed up anyway so hopefully they are just covering their behind with disclaimers about some games but not most, and most are available. If NBC Sports channel/app is just going to be for live, then where else will replays be?

For example, here:
"In addition, subscribers can access replays of most matches (including those not offered on NBC Sports Gold), "
http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/06/27/premier-league-pass-to-launch-on-nbc-sports-gold/

however, here:
"Full event replays of the Premier League matches on television (NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, etc.) are not part of this offering."
http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2...ld-premier-league-pass-fans-can-purchase-now/

jmkc12

Apr 27, 2017
First time posting in this thread. Big Tottenham fan. Someone want to boost my confidence going into the season with Spurs making zero signings? Feeling like the squad is going to take a few steps back and finish around the 5-7 range in the table

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
I've got a bet with a coworker that roots for Everton - straight up points for the first 19 games and then we reevaluate at half-way point and give points. 6-pack of beer for the first half, 12-pack for end of season.[/QUOTE]
BLUE AND WHITE SHITE, BLUE AND WHITE SHITE, HELLO! HELLO! The Mighty Reds will win the league if Jose doesn't buy it first.

Attachments

• 3D Liverpool.png
    3D Liverpool.png
    76 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Colorado

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
I've got a bet with a coworker that roots for Everton - straight up points for the first 19 games and then we reevaluate at half-way point and give points. 6-pack of beer for the first half, 12-pack for end of season.
BLUE AND WHITE SHITE, BLUE AND WHITE SHITE, HELLO! HELLO! The Mighty Reds will win the league if Jose doesn't buy it first.[/QUOTE]

The same friend has lost several times in a row and is reluctant to wager again this season. He just needs to be better at bargaining for point spreads.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
First time posting in this thread. Big Tottenham fan. Someone want to boost my confidence going into the season with Spurs making zero signings? Feeling like the squad is going to take a few steps back and finish around the 5-7 range in the table

Diehard Arsenal fan. I'd be more optimistic. 3-6. Poch is an incredible manager. He'll find a way to have them playing good futbol.

Reactions: jmkc12

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Hell of a game, good result not dropping points at home to start the season like we've done the past couple years.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Claude Giroux just overpowered everything/everyone going on in that play, for that go-ahead goal. No idea how he headed it on frame from game speed angle.

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
I'm trying an EPL fantasy team this year. I have no clue what I'm doing or even how my team scores points.