Professor wants to meet me personally...

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Can you please post the professor's email address on here so that we can all send in a personal reference for you?

Reactions: Doc

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
Listened in to a Business professor sitting behind me at VEISHEA. Stated he had a student that was cheating and he had to deal with it this week.....hope it was not you.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Well, you are ****ed. Start gathering applications. Test the waters. You could be management in no time.

mcdonalds-logo.gif

Funny!! Good one! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
kberyldail said:
Can you please post the professor's email address on here so that we can all send in a personal reference for you?

I hate to call out a fellow Fanatic, but why you wouldn't you just instead email Jamie Pollard in this situation?

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Pretty sure that your professor saw your essay and since he's an alien, senses higher intelligence and wants to take you to his planet for experimentation.

Do we have all the possibilities covered now?

I don't remember seeing these anywhere:

1. The prof has a daughter that he trying to set you up with
2. He wants you to kill his wife
3. He wants you to bang his wife

C

CyBer

I don't remember seeing these anywhere:

1. The prof has a daughter that he trying to set you up with
2. He wants you to kill his wife
3. He wants you to bang his wife

4. He want's your wife to bang him while you bang him

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Given that it was a Philosophy class and in all seriousness - do you think you really did something stellar with this paper? Were you doing well in class? Are you an excellent student to begin with? I'd like to read the paper and then I can tell you if he thinks it's cheating or inspired.

C

CyBer

I have a spot for him at said workplace above. It's only a line cook, but with solid attendance and good team effort, I see drive-thru in his future.

Can you recommend someone for a job since you have worked there so long?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron