Quran Hafiz.....craziest recruiting story yet...

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
I am too. I won't believe it until I see it. I went over to their boards and they act like what Quran did wasn't that big of a deal and hope to still get him

Do you have a link to this? Most of the Nebraska fans were not real excited about him before this came out. In looking at the board myself, I find nothing but disgust similar to what you see on this board.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
His twitter feed is something else. Does he not realize that everyone who follows recruiting has connected the dots to him and the Minnesota scandal?

I checked out his Twitter just to see if he'd commented on the Minny situation or anything of the like. You'd think being wrapped up in a sexual assault investigation at age 17 and having multiple scholarship offers revoked would be a harrowing experience, but this kid has not dialed it down a notch. He really, really wants to have this damn college announcement party.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Kid probably decided to commit today before all his offers were pulled and has been dodging calls from Indiana all day.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Do you have a link to this? Most of the Nebraska fans were not real excited about him before this came out. In looking at the board myself, I find nothing but disgust similar to what you see on this board.
You're right I see most of them changed their tune. You still get a few knuckle heads like this:

"I read a good portion of it, and still don't think it proves anything illegal on his part. Police had access to two separate videos of the sexual encounter, and deemed that it was likely consensual sex"

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
I checked out his Twitter just to see if he'd commented on the Minny situation or anything of the like. You'd think being wrapped up in a sexual assault investigation at age 17 and having multiple scholarship offers revoked would be a harrowing experience, but this kid has not dialed it down a notch. He really, really wants to have this damn college announcement party.

Yeah no doubt. But, there was an ironic post or lack there of as it turns out. It appears no pics or posts from official visit to Minny. However, he made this post 19 days after his visit....

Interesting opinion of his future - even though when he posted it, he knew what he was into....

Attachments

• hafiz3.png
    hafiz3.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Wow. Watched his commit video. He picked up the ISU hat and put it on, but there was a IU hat on underneath. Pretty ballsy act considering everyone knew he only had one scholarship offer. Glad we didn't get this kid.
Yep, gotta agree: I'm good without him. I'm glad that our coaching staff is, too.

I have to assume that he put on the ISU hat to signify that he was going to commit to us until we pulled it.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
OMG. That was insane. What a total loser.

And then everyone cheers the rapist afterwards, but only when asked to cheer. Holy cow. Some of these kids are unreal. He only had one offer left on the table, but he still put like 4 hats on the table. Talk about arrogant.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Wtf is the baker agency? Even without Minnesota allegations im relieved isu pulled this kids offer. Never seen someone so in love with themself.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
He probably hurried up and signed his financial aid agreement before Indiana could pull his offer too.

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Yep, gotta agree: I'm good without him. I'm glad that our coaching staff is, too.

I have to assume that he put on the ISU hat to signify that he was going to commit to us until we pulled it.

Absolutely a ridiculous self serving assumption. There just has to be a ludicrous positive spin put on anything ISU is involved in no matter how dire the circumstances. It might be possible ISU was still in the mix. If we were, we probably were going to get him into rehab and give him a second chance, etc.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Absolutely a ridiculous self serving assumption. There just has to be a ludicrous positive spin put on anything ISU is involved in no matter how dire the circumstances. It might be possible ISU was still in the mix. If we were, we probably were going to get him into rehab and give him a second chance, etc.

Umm, we pulled his offer immediately after the report came out, but ok...