Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
If I ever want to terrorize my neighbors I can open my windows, turn up the stereo and spin the 45rpm copy of Petula Clark's Downtown that 13 year old Boxster bought back in 1964.

downtwon cf scale.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Scooped half the drive just so I can say I did. That extra 3rd stall added a chunk. We could fit 4 wide at the top of our drive now. Too much scooping.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Scooped half the drive just so I can say I did. That extra 3rd stall added a chunk. We could fit 4 wide at the top of our drive now. Too much scooping.
Looks like it has pretty much stopped here. Will have to get out there after I log off for the day.
Guessing 4-6

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm guessing 6-8 inches on the ground in CRapids still snowing hard. Started snowing about 1 and just kept going down hill. At 4 it was time to call it a day and head back. I'm guessing I won't start till after 9 tomorrow morning. @wxman1 you got your wish it's freaking winter now.

Reactions: wxman1

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I shoveled out a bunch of the street to prevent them from plowing in my driveway. They just plowed going the opposite way. It's like they made an effort to plow my driveway in. I want to go out and give him the finger so badly.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I shoveled out a bunch of the street to prevent them from plowing in my driveway. They just plowed going the opposite way. It's like they made an effort to plow my driveway in. I want to go out and give him the finger so badly.
In our previous home, Lew actually chased down one of the plow drivers. He cleared our drive twice and both times (within just a couple of hours) the plow came by & "dumped" in front of our drive afterward. When Lew went out to clear the drive the third time he noticed the plow up at the top end of the street, just sitting. When he was done, he walked back up to the garage (out of sight of the plow...which then came down the street & dumped again. Lew chased him down, chewed him out, got his name & called him in. Bored kid (early 20s) just looking for some "fun" while plowing. People can really be ********.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
In our previous home, Lew actually chased down one of the plow drivers. He cleared our drive twice and both times (within just a couple of hours) the plow came by & "dumped" in front of our drive afterward. When Lew went out to clear the drive the third time he noticed the plow up at the top end of the street, just sitting. When he was done, he walked back up to the garage (out of sight of the plow...which then came down the street & dumped again. Lew chased him down, chewed him out, got his name & called him in. Bored kid (early 20s) just looking for some "fun" while plowing. People can really be ********.
Should have just killed him. No jury would convict if they had to shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron