Random thoughts III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Because I am really proud I'll say it again. My husband passed his prelims! All But Dissertation time. WHoooooo

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Angie, could you or another MOD post a synopsis of the site rules? Perhaps slightly into the tl;dr range so there is no confusion about what is verboten. I know I, for one, will be working to self police our thread and it would be helpful to have that information right here to remind everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Here I am at the ready; with KC and Pants at my side... :policeman::th_Jttesur::th_o:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Well, you did call for this before....

:jimlad:

if we're putting in requests, can we ban Arob for a week but allow him to view the football and politics forums? I think that would be good punishment.

--

just kidding, I'd have to really hate Arob to subject him to that. :jimlad:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I cannot imagine the non-stop rambling that Mr. Cowgirl had to endure last night. Mods, since he's not a poster (that we know of :wideeyed:) thank you on his behalf.

I was reading. DH was watching Simpsons episodes. And trying to convince me how great they are.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Angie, could you or another MOD post a synopsis of the site rules? Perhaps slightly into the tl;dr range so there is no confusion about what is verboten. I know I, for one, will be working to self police our thread and it would be helpful to have that information right here to remind everyone.

I thought there was actually a sticky thread that had the posting rules on it, but I can't seem to find it. However this was the best I could find:

Although the administrators and moderators of CycloneFanatic will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of CycloneFanatic, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Missed you all last night. My wife had an appendicitis at 27 weeks pregnant. I believe I have now slept for two hours since 6AM yesterday.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Missed you all last night. My wife had an appendicitis at 27 weeks pregnant. I believe I have now slept for two hours since 6AM yesterday.

That is so scary! A co-worker's wife had that happen too. I hope both are recovering well and are safe!!!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

yikes. How are they doing?

and how will your coworker try to one-up this story?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Why is it that women that get married early in life, say 21-25 year olds, always seem to be the type of people that try to sell products over Facebook? Am I the only one that realizes that?

Is it because their life is now boring since they got married at a young age and they try to add some entertainment?

I'm talking like Scentsy, AdvoCare, Tupperware, Body Wraps, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron