Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Shoveling break. Not a ton-o-snow or anything but did mine drive and neighbor gals walk porch who's off in Patagonia.* to use a term learned from CG, I am totes jelly of the pics she has been posting. Her drive is way bigger than I thought so going to go back with Little Fran the Toro and snow chuck it a little latter. Great excuse to skip LifeTime this afternoon. Winning.

* Her nasty neighbor drove by real slow and gave me the evil eye when I was shoveling the walkway. Seriously, this old bat drove her car out from behind the house, drove around front to drive by and stare at me. She'll probably call the cops when I bring the Toro over. BTW, classic old Iowa person car, 20 plus year old big ass Buick. BTW, she's the spitting image of "Mom" in the series Futurama.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Shoveling break. Not a ton-o-snow or anything but did mine drive and neighbor gals walk porch who's off in Patagonia.* to use a term learned from CG, I am totes jelly of the pics she has been posting. Her drive is way bigger than I thought so going to go back with Little Fran the Toro and snow chuck it a little latter. Great excuse to skip LifeTime this afternoon. Winning.

* Her nasty neighbor drove by real slow and gave me the evil eye when I was shoveling the walkway. Seriously, this old bat drove her car out from behind the house, drove around front to drive by and stare at me. She'll probably call the cops when I bring the Toro over. BTW, classic old Iowa person car, 20 plus year old big ass Buick. BTW, she's the spitting image of "Mom" in the series Futurama.

Think the lady likes you. Drove so you thought she was getting groceries while stalked and oogled you.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Under a dollar left on my sports betting account. Bowl games and the NBA are dumb. Giving up on it for now. May pick it up again sometime but letting it go for now.

Realized last night that the new paint color is close enough to the color of the window coverings so she is going to want to change those too. Oh well...especially since she is now watching over my shoulder...Everyone say hi!

Belatedly Hello Mrs. Wx. enjoy your new window coverings.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Little Fran died on me and had to shovel neighbor gals driveway via the armstrong shovel. My ****** up shoulders are already voicing how that really sucked as an idea after already shoveling my own driveway. Gonna have to open Fran up and look at the carburetor. Mostly dead is still slightly alive so maybe I can avoid a trip to the Toro clinic.

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: SCyclone and NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Happy New Year to my RTT “colleagues” from a downtown Ames establishment. Yes, we skipped the mbb game. Wise choice according to those threads. Next year is just a few hours away, so there’s hope

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Went to sign up for the gym but it was closed. So I went to a running store and got shoes hoping that will help with pain associated with running and whatnot. Pricey but I hope it will be worth it.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Anytime you want to! No idea for a name.

I So have the song in my head 'in the year 2525' (I think).
What about something to do with 2020? DH suggests “I can see clearly now...”
But hey, this is your thread. We’ll all just follow your lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.