Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I wish the Capital One Venture card came with unlimited Jennifer Garner.

She used to annoy me but over the years I've developed a bit of a celebrity crush on her. It's okay since she's only 70% my age and not half or something gross. ;)

Think it might have been this picture that tipped things. I like my classic cars and, dammit, a Jaguar XK120 roadster is one of my all time favs and she wears this car well!

jennifer-garner-march-2016-cover-01.jpg

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Taking slothing to new levels. Didn't get out of pajamas till 630 p.m. when I showered and changed into clean pajamas. Did do a pot roast but that's not very labor intensive. Just shoveled in the front walk in my shoveling attire, pajamas and Sorel boots. FTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: wxman1

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Taking slothing to new levels. Didn't get out of pajamas till 630 p.m. when I showered and changed into clean pajamas. Did do a pot roast but that's not very labor intensive. Just shoveled in the front walk in my shoveling attire, pajamas and Sorel boots. WTF.

Uncle Eddie is that you? ;):D. Went and googled no Sorels for Uncle Eddie. Did see a close up pic of the beer he was drinking it was a Meister Brau, I've drank them (probably not for 30 yrs but I've drank them.)

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Uncle Eddie is that you? ;):D. Went and googled no Sorels for Uncle Eddie. Did see a close up pic of the beer he was drinking it was a Meister Brau, I've drank them (probably not for 30 yrs but I've drank them.)
Case of bar bottles of Brau for $3.99 from drug town back in college.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Need to get out and run some errands. (1) check out Macy's sale for more pajamas (2) drop off a bunch of sport coats and sweaters at Good Will

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
How did it get to be 11:45 already? Was there some sort of time zone change I missed?

There were some goofy days back in January that really messed things up. Nice that Valentine’s Day is this weekend and we are about done with winter.

Good to hear from you since it had been over a month since you last posted.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Looking for a cheap camera that takes ok pictures and can zoom back and in better than a cell phone. Wanting to hold it under a hundred bucks. Photos will get emailed so I will dial the pixels down to the lightest I can. Any suggestions?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
There were some goofy days back in January that really messed things up. Nice that Valentine’s Day is this weekend and we are about done with winter.

Good to hear from you since it had been over a month since you last posted.

giphy.gif

This is how Fry on Futurama ended up being his own grandfather. :eek:

Reactions: BCClone

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
She used to annoy me but over the years I've developed a bit of a celebrity crush on her. It's okay since she's only 70% my age and not half or something gross. ;)

Think it might have been this picture that tipped things. I like my classic cars and, dammit, a Jaguar XK120 roadster is one of my all time favs and she wears this car well!

jennifer-garner-march-2016-cover-01.jpg

Not sure where it was taken, but in the picture she looks cold. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.