Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
By the time January 1st rolls around 4 of the "New Year's 6" bowl games will have already been played.
Kind of a misnomer if you ask me

I liked it the old way where NYE and NY day had a boatload of bowls all on OTA TV. you could watch FB all day and not have to have cable. Well end of that reminisce.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yo, @cmjh10 is your office people in much this week? Got a funny payment from them. Seems like every company is taking the whole week off, or at least the office people.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Yo, @cmjh10 is your office people in much this week? Got a funny payment from them. Seems like every company is taking the whole week off, or at least the office people.
The support staff at my job are all the C-team at this point. Everyone with any seniority in non-essential roles is out. Tomorrow is going to be a **** show because the year change and like 25 billion dollars in payments going out.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

Yeah, a lot of people are taking time off before they lose it. Apparently "we" could get off at noon on Christmas Eve.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Bought a new Epson 550 flatbed scanner. RIP my trusty old HP Scanjet 6200C. Thing was the bomb back when it was new but won't run on Windows 10. Hell, I had to get 3rd party drivers to run it on Vista. When it was new confusers were running Windows 2000. :eek:

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I liked it the old way where NYE and NY day had a boatload of bowls all on OTA TV. you could watch FB all day and not have to have cable. Well end of that reminisce.

Back when we lived in west Omaha, we'd "rent out" the complex's club room on NYD, haul our 27" tube TV (heavy SOB) over to it, hook that up along with their larger screen TV, and binge on bowl games. I'd make potato soup, we'd order a Jimmy Johns platter, people would bring chips and dessert...it was quite fun. After the bowl games we cared about were over, there was usually an epic Halo tournament. It was quite fun.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The support staff at my job are all the C-team at this point. Everyone with any seniority in non-essential roles is out. Tomorrow is going to be a **** show because the year change and like 25 billion dollars in payments going out.
25 billion? I can give you an account number. I’m sure a couple mill would not be noticed. Heck even 500k. Go halfsies with you.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
WTH, this orange bowl game has two teams both wearing their home colors. Virginia and Florida both basically have the same colors so it’s a little confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron