Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Oh, I think it would work really well if he politely approached her and informed her that, as someone who has longevity in the company, he is much more important, and has staked his claim on that specific parking space...and that she should defer to him in that (and really, in all things).

I bet she'd be totally understanding...

:cool:

• Winner
Reactions: VeloClone and 55dB

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Oh, I think it would work really well if he politely approached her and informed her that, as someone who has longevity in the company, he is much more important, and has staked his claim on that specific parking space...and that she should defer to him in that (and really, in all things).

I bet she'd be totally understanding...

:cool:

I'm pretty sure an orangutan would just pee on her.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Wxman, If you're looking for a plane thread, I will suggest Shaggy Bevo, BadaBing forum, airplane fanatic thread. post 1761 some guy has some signs in his bar room that I thought you might enjoy. The whole thread is pretty cool, I don't know much about planes, but it is fun reading a thread by people who do.

The CMA show is pretty good tonight. Carrie Underwood could use me till she threw me out and I wouldn't care.

Thanks for the tip! I will check it out.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
like, I was going to reply to BC and say that I enjoy petty ******** from time to time/all the time so it was ok. And then I read this and now I'm just laughing.
Speaking of petty ********. Part of my job requires me to be in areas that phones and what not are not allowed. There are small cubby container things to put them in before you enter. I get slightly annoyed when people use the one that I always use.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Wx, Shaggy Bevo was renamed Shaggy Texas sorry about the misinformation, I still think of it by it's old name. UT actually threatened to sue them, if they didn't change the name.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Speaking of petty ********. Part of my job requires me to be in areas that phones and what not are not allowed. There are small cubby container things to put them in before you enter. I get slightly annoyed when people use the one that I always use.

I've put my lunch in the crisper drawer in the frig for the past 15 years. Last month someone put their stuff in there.

I was like, "It's on *******! I'll put a stop to this."

200.gif

Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
High School tennis banquet last night. The highlight was probably the "C" squad coach talking about how proud he is of his team's behavior. He mentioned that he heard a player from another team shout "Dog gone it! But it started with a F".

My daughter's JV coach tried to make his speech a bit easier this year by having the girls submit stories from the year. He only received two stories. One was about the creepy guy that grabbed a sombrero and stood by their table when the team went to the Mexican restaurant. The second was when one member of the team had everybody walk over to the road to see the squirrel she had just run over.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and cyrevkah
Status
Not open for further replies.