Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Got my laptop screen replaced, but they put in a version with worse resolution. I went back, and was like, why have you betrayed me, and they got up from playing D&D and said my bad, we'll fix it fo free. I said ok, and left the store.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Got my laptop screen replaced, but they put in a version with worse resolution. I went back, and was like, why have you betrayed me, and they got up from playing D&D and said my bad, we'll fix it fo free. I said ok, and left the store.

You should teach WDSM how to be a man and stick up for himself.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
See, this is why there will eventually be more wives. You might think twice about being labeled as "the disagreeable one" right off the bat.

so I was going to tell this in the cubs thread but probably appreciated more here.

So obviously last night the Cubs won. Dh was much excite. It was about 1am before we got to bed with watching the post-game stuff. So we are getting into bed and Dh is like semi-jokingly "so victory boning, right?"

And I'm like yes! but first let's victory sleep, then victory go to work, and then play victory dodgeball.

Poor DH.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yup. Woo, 55, CG, Me, Rulzzz, 00, and someone else. The original was started by someone with a Pork in the name, I think.

Who am I forgetting???

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

"Thanks for interrupting our game. No charge for the virus, sir."

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

lol, I really like this part. I'm playing this through in my mind.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
so I was going to tell this in the cubs thread but probably appreciated more here.

So obviously last night the Cubs won. Dh was much excite. It was about 1am before we got to bed with watching the post-game stuff. So we are getting into bed and Dh is like semi-jokingly "so victory boning, right?"

And I'm like yes! but first let's victory sleep, then victory go to work, and then play victory dodgeball.

Poor DH.

He wasn't semi-joking.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Poor DH.

DH had a victory solo shower session in the morning. Probably cried more than during the celebration the night before.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Does anyone else get so chilly at work their fingers start to not type well?

It doesn't help that I am by a vent.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

Poor DH.

Cruel and unusual punishment

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Does anyone else get so chilly at work their fingers start to not type well?

It doesn't help that I am by a vent.

There are a lot of decent sized people in my office that do not like to be hot. My fingers are cold every day except when our AC is broken.

My poor typing is sadly not directly related to this fact.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Alright, number 9 is up and running. Try it out and send your criticisms my way. It won't offend me as I'm protected by miles of fiber optic cable and several different airwave frequencies and baud rates. Whatever happened to the use of baud rates? This sounds like something GR8 could answer.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Alright, number 9 is up and running. Try it out and send your criticisms my way. It won't offend me as I'm protected by miles of fiber optic cable and several different airwave frequencies and baud rates. Whatever happened to the use of baud rates? This sounds like something GR8 could answer.

I'm pretty sure posting on both RT threads at the same time is considered digital polygamy. This isn't BYU, buddy. Keep it clean.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Poor DH.

Quoting DH here, I'm sure: "************************** dodgeball."

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836
Status
Not open for further replies.