RECRUITING: Shakur Juiston commits to UNLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypack747

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 21, 2013
I have such a love/hate relationship with recruiting. In one aspect, its fun to keep tabs on the future of the program. But most of the time things change so quickly that even the insiders don't really know whats going on. It would probably be easier to just see who is on the roster once the season starts, but it wouldn't be near as interesting.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: jim4 and srjclone

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
So a good program, ISU, has been recruiting him from the very beginning but a god awful, heaping pile of feces program, Depaul, jumps in at the last minute and wins? I'll believe it when I see it, and maybe not even then.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
If we miss on Juiston, hopefully we find out soon, so we can readjust our strategy beforehand it's too late.

I'll trust the staff will have a strategy in place and been contacting potential posts behind the scene.
Garrison Brooks for instance connection is now known but came out of seemingly no where and is an option.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I have such a love/hate relationship with recruiting. In one aspect, its fun to keep tabs on the future of the program. But most of the time things change so quickly that even the insiders don't really know whats going on. It would probably be easier to just see who is on the roster once the season starts, but it wouldn't be near as interesting.
Makes me want to go be a Bulls fan.

• Dislike
Reactions: jim4

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
So a good program, ISU, has been recruiting him from the very beginning but a god awful, heaping pile of feces program, Depaul, jumps in at the last minute and wins? I'll believe it when I see it, and maybe not even then.
This is exactly why I don't follow recruiting anymore. It makes no sense

• Disagree

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

Got a spot in the rotation all warm for him, too, something we have been missing lately...

The basketball logic seems compelling even before you talk about the programs overall.

• Agree
Reactions: BBHMagic

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
my wife didn't pick up her phone at lunch. do you think she's having an affair?

Crystal_Project_magic8ball.png

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
Yet here you are on page nine of a thread about a recruit
I was bored so I clicked on this thread. I know nothing about Juiston except from what's been said on podcasts were Jared said we had a 75% chance of getting him

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Cyke

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Get home from work.
Check CF.
See like 130 new posts in the Juiston thread since my last unread post from this morning.
Excitement ensues.
Then disappointment.
Read through all 130 new posts.
Turns out everyone knows a whole lot of nothing.

Thanks everyone.

dshindy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2014
Johnston
Get home from work.
Check CF.
See like 130 new posts in the Juiston thread since my last unread post from this morning.
Excitement ensues.
Then disappointment.
Read through all 130 new posts.
Turns out everyone knows a whole lot of nothing.

Thanks everyone.

Props for being able to make it through the day without checking.

• Agree

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015

Hutchinson reporter who covered him. I wonder who has been eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron