***Resident Evil 3 Mafia Thread***

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Don't bring last game into the next, waste of kills kiddo.
I honestly just killed you this game because it seemed like you were going to come after me, and I was doing everything I could just to survive the first couple of days. I agree though it’s not a good idea to bring a bias from one game to the next.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
A few extra mayor notes

For a few hours on day 1, after a crap ton of spamming and the likes, when things went dead in the thread we were only a few posts away from the first perk. I think Cash dropped a troll post on it. In fact, nobody spammed even close to a perk

The cmjh deal happened because I was tired and forgot to remove that from a post when I was replying to someone. I said I screwed up because I, in my infinite wisdom, thought 2015 said to save him when he hadn't submitted anything yet. I dont know either guys

The day Spiker won his instakill the mafia were talking about firing one off on him at that exact moment. He died about 4 hours after getting it if even that.

Watching what North was doing was fun. Seeing him lean hard into being the detective right after getting bit and everyone going along with it made me wonder how long he could keep the zombies around if the mafia died off. Also addressing GBlade's post, North didnt push hard into it until after he was infected so he could have done whatever and still been fine. That being said we probably still need to talk about changing up the no revealing rule.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I honestly just killed you this game because it seemed like you were going to come after me, and I was doing everything I could just to survive the first couple of days. I agree though it’s not a good idea to bring a bias from one game to the next.
We're all good, keep on playing! Just don't take me out early again. I've been bummed going out early 2 of last 3 games, I haven't been able to play for years due to work and this covid thing has given me a window to play. I suppose I could play but I'd only post 2 or 3 times a day and that doesn't seem right to me.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
We're all good, keep on playing! Just don't take me out early again. I've been bummed going out early 2 of last 3 games, I haven't been able to play for years due to work and this covid thing has given me a window to play. I suppose I could play but I'd only post 2 or 3 times a day and that doesn't seem right to me.
Honestly if you feel like you want to take me out early sometime, it’s all good. I probably have treated some people like an a-hole and deserve it.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
The doll went Ctown-Fitzy-Cubs-Fitzy-Cubs - KC, who was infected at that point and destroyed it. Cubs bluffed the first time but then actually sent it to her the next time he got it

By the time Cubs was going to give it to KC, I was toying with the idea of stealing the doll just to jack with Cubs and Vikes. And also to verify that Cubs was innocent.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
@bsaltyman what tipped you to doc being mafia. Trying to learn what to look out for.
Well towards the end I was just suspicious of him and hunsy. Doc made a comment day 1 about this being cmjh’s “revenge tour” that initially made me suspicious of cmjh, but once he came back inno I was wondering if that is how the mafia wanted the first couple of days to seem like. Also, he just seemed quiet the last couple of days.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
So @CycloneNorth did you investigate 2015 and get the wrong info, or what happened there? Were you just trying to F with the innos since you were a zombie at that point?

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
OkAD.gif