***Resident Evil 3 Mafia Thread***

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Doll situation

I passed it to Fitzy.

When Vikes “liked” my post immediately after I posted it, I immediately knew he was messing with me. I thought KC may have liked it to cover her tracks.

She was absolutely ignoring me when I was first asking about it, which made me super suspicious. So when I got the doll back, I decided to send it to her knowing she’d have to say something Monday if she got the doll.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Curious why North didn't lean in me hinting hard that I was the Doctor so I could save him and make him and thus the zombies last longer.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
But now that I think about it, after I brought up the idea of maybe a perk messing up an investigation. Fitzy's idea of us voting for someone else and Jill going after me and me saving myself to prove it would've played out interesting. Mafia would've killed North and the Zombies and then we'd have to do another day or two.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
That escalated quickly
The mafia decided they were done with North's super sleuth skills and killed him tonight. North was Brad Vickers, the detective.

When they took another look at him, something seemed off. He looked very unwell. There was a reason for that, and reason was because there were visible bite marks on one of his arms

North was infected and the final zombie left in Raccoon City

Just catching up. Can we really trust anything North said today? He had a list of innocents, and I know I'm on it, but now I don't know what to think about the rest.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
That escalated quickly

Just catching up. Can we really trust anything North said today? He had a list of innocents, and I know I'm on it, but now I don't know what to think about the rest.
You really wanna make everyone laugh, do a similar post like 6 games from now

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Doll situation

I passed it to Fitzy.

When Vikes “liked” my post immediately after I posted it, I immediately knew he was messing with me. I thought KC may have liked it to cover her tracks.

She was absolutely ignoring me when I was first asking about it, which made me super suspicious. So when I got the doll back, I decided to send it to her knowing she’d have to say something Monday if she got the doll.
Once more, for the hard of hearing - I'm retired. I stay up late, I sleep in. Also, I marked the post creative because I thought it WAS a creative idea. I thought you wanted someone to go to an old post of yours, somewhere else on the board, and like it. Think I'll quit rating your posts - it gets me in too much trouble!

So...how did you expect me to reply? Say I got it? You knew you didn't pass it. I figured you just were being you and trying to sic people on me...because as far as I knew, you never passed me the doll. And you didn't.

I went back & looked. You asked about it at around 7.30a and 9a. When I did read through, I didn't address it in my catch-up post because you're always throwing **** my direction. If I defend myself, I'm suspicious. If I ignore you, I'm suspicious. Jeez, dude - cut me a break sometime. will ya? :)

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
So @CycloneNorth did you investigate 2015 and get the wrong info, or what happened there? Were you just trying to F with the innos since you were a zombie at that point?

I investigated 2015 and knew he was Doc on Day 3.

I figured my only (slim) shot at staying in the game was to signal to mafia that I was now a zombie by offering up an inno and just float through the rest of the game bc I was no longer a threat to either side.