***Resident Evil 3 Mafia Thread***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I investigated 2015 and knew he was Doc on Day 3.

I figured my only (slim) shot at staying in the game was to signal to mafia that I was now a zombie by offering up an inno and just float through the rest of the game bc I was no longer a threat to either side.
Well, idk if it was a good or bad strategy but pretty safe to say you successfully f*cked with everyone’s minds.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
In my last desperation before I was offed by Jill, KC and I tried to determine who we could infect in order to get the most revenge. We decided on North and luckily he was the detective. Everyone's trust in him would have worked well if the mafia didn't take him out.

I think if cyarob wasn't mafia and killed when I infected, the game could have lasted a little longer.

I think if there was an increasing scalling chance where the zombie could infect every day, the game would have lasted longer.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I can take next game - I liked BSaltys idea but also have a write up of my own that includes a few twists that could make me go down as the most try hard mayor in history. I can post a sign up tomorrow.
Will it have perks?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Overall, it was an aggressive play. However,
Once more, for the hard of hearing - I'm retired. I stay up late, I sleep in. Also, I marked the post creative because I thought it WAS a creative idea. I thought you wanted someone to go to an old post of yours, somewhere else on the board, and like it. Think I'll quit rating your posts - it gets me in too much trouble!

So...how did you expect me to reply? Say I got it? You knew you didn't pass it. I figured you just were being you and trying to sic people on me...because as far as I knew, you never passed me the doll. And you didn't.

I went back & looked. You asked about it at around 7.30a and 9a. When I did read through, I didn't address it in my catch-up post because you're always throwing **** my direction. If I defend myself, I'm suspicious. If I ignore you, I'm suspicious. Jeez, dude - cut me a break sometime. will ya? :)

KC, I know I’ve been pretty hard on ya in the past. None of this has been me attacking you - the plan all along was to grill the first person to like a post.

I understand your current situation, I apologize if it comes off that I don’t. I was just trying to explain my thought process with the doll.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Imagine if Doc would have been the lynch victim last night. No one would have ever offed North. He might have won being the only zombie...

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
The day Spiker won his instakill the mafia were talking about firing one off on him at that exact moment. He died about 4 hours after getting it if even that.
I was informed of my perk at 1:42 pm and instakilled at 2:03 pm.

Also completely guessed on WDSM. Just had a hunch and was feeling squirrelly from the spam.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Getting Nemesis and the OG zombie out early really helped. Nice work innos!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Overall, it was an aggressive play. However,

KC, I know I’ve been pretty hard on ya in the past. None of this has been me attacking you - the plan all along was to grill the first person to like a post.

I understand your current situation, I apologize if it comes off that I don’t. I was just trying to explain my thought process with the doll.
Not mad.
Aggravated? Well....maybe...just a little! ;)

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
You suck at volleyball
HotCautiousApe-max-1mb.gif

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I investigated 2015 and knew he was Doc on Day 3.

I figured my only (slim) shot at staying in the game was to signal to mafia that I was now a zombie by offering up an inno and just float through the rest of the game bc I was no longer a threat to either side.

Ah geez, did not pick up on that. Clearly. Was mostly concerned about you investigating me. Would have been interesting if you investigated me and called me an innocent.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron