*RUMOR* why is Park taking a leave of absence?

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
WHO IN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO START NOW? ****!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY ELSE THROW A DAMN PASS ON THIS TEAM OUTSIDE OF OUR LINEBACKER..... WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW?!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
We can never have nice things in football. Just hope he gets better. Bowl game chances are down even more now.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
If true, he’s really handling this wrong. I don’t give s flying **** if he misled the media (although to think Oklahoma finding out yesterday vs today matters is stupid.) But if he’s really back next week then call it a 1 game suspension and be done with it. Saying a leave from the team makes it sound like he’s one step from a mental hospital or not functioning due to drugs. And then he comes back in a week and everything is solved.

You need to grow up. I mean in general. Just act like an adult.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Saying a leave from the team makes it sound like he’s one step from a mental hospital or not functioning due to drugs. And then he comes back in a week and everything is solved.

No those are rumors off a message board, posted my people who really don't have a clue to what is going on.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I saw this as an alert, what in the hell is going on? can someone summarize 40 pages, besides the grossly untrue rumors?

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Cannot wait for this game. So much to see regarding where this program is now. Many on this board have some kind of PTSD. I'm worried about some of you. Amazing.

You do realize there are years of results and issues to back up why some are worried about this program. This staff may have done a lot off the field to make the program better, but on the field it is the same old ****.

• Useful
Reactions: cyputz and Cleaver

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
You do realize there are years of results and issues to back up why some are worried about this program. This staff may have done a lot off the field to make the program better, but on the field it is the same old ****.
You say this as our starting QB isn't playing haha

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I saw this as an alert, what in the hell is going on? can someone summarize 40 pages, besides the grossly untrue rumors?
Park is suspended.
Park isn’t suspended.
Park is suspended.
Park and Campbell got into a fight.
Park smoked weed.
Park isn’t suspended.
Campbell said Park isn’t suspended.
We’re going to lose anyway.
Park is suspended.
Park isn’t supended.
Park didn’t go to Oklahoma with team.
Park is suspended.
Park is taking leave of absence for health issues.
Campbell lied.
WTF is Campbell doing?
We’re going to lose by more.
Lanning at QB?
Monty playing QB?
Kempt at QB?
DUDE ON EDGE OF CLIFF TYPING IN CAPS.
When does Basketball start?
**** Kansas.
Is Park gone forever?
Park might be back for Kansas?
Bowl hopes gone?
ISU can’t have nice things.

I skipped a lot of pages, but that’s a summary.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
43 years of following ISU football. I know the drill. Let's see what happens Saturday.

Reactions: Go2Guy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron