Selection Show: Is ESPNews online anywhere?

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Looks like we got screwed, and Texas got screwed even worse.
Yes, Texas got screwed even worse. CJL was saying that she kind of assumed that one of the two - us or Texas - might be sent to Omaha - but certainly not both.
The more I think about it, the more bizarre it is,

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Yes, Texas got screwed even worse. CJL was saying that she kind of assumed that one of the two - us or Texas - might be sent to Omaha - but certainly not both.
The more I think about it, the more bizarre it is,

I just don't get it. Texas has one loss to us on the year, and we both have to go on the road to to the 10 seed? Come on! The selection committee can't be that dumb. Honestly, neither of us should be in that bracket.

CyFanz

Apr 11, 2006
If we win our first 2 games and advance to play in Omaha, that game will be the following Friday with the winner playing Saturday. As a reminder, men's basketball plays host to Iowa that Friday evening at 7:00 so that could directly conflict with our match against Nebraska, if thing hold true to form.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I think I can make the Hilton games work. After that, it's not real likely. Can't spend everything.

Although some upper-deck seats would be a lot less, I think. Am I right?

They list $19 and $16 as the two prices.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Omaha price chart:

70889_09.jpg

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
If we win our first 2 games and advance to play in Omaha, that game will be the following Friday with the winner playing Saturday. As a reminder, men's basketball plays host to Iowa that Friday evening at 7:00 so that could directly conflict with our match against Nebraska, if thing hold true to form.

oh. great.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Although still tempting. I'd have to go overtime-crazy, and maybe miss the Iowa game. Can't miss the Iowa game

I understand if cost is a factor, but there will be no comparison regarding the atmosphere. The Qwest Center that night will be electric...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron