Seriously, what the f**’?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
We lost some key players from last year that would have helped tremendously this year. Bummer.

I lost some things that would have helped in my job this year. My boss does not care and still expects me to hit my my goals for this year. Prohm is letting us down this year. We should not stand for these results. 5 year into his tenure we should not be this bad.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
We lost some key players from last year that would have helped tremendously this year. Bummer.

I lost some things that would have helped in my job this year. My boss does not care and still expects me to hit my my goals for this year. Prohm is letting us down this year. We should not stand for these results. 5 year into his tenure we should not be this bad.
Yeah, it’s FAMU. This program is a complete embarassment.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Steve Prohm is. I wish a was a success as he was at Murray State but coach is not getting it done. Since Fred’s players left, we have been going downhill and that’s a fact.

Recheck his Murray State records. He wasn't that successful, though they were robbed of the NCAA in his final year.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I want a piece of the Texas money that is pumping the AD......and that will soon be about all until there are some serious success or some teams that show 1/20th the passion most you us on this board have for our alma mater.
Ashley Joens is my favorite Cyclone athlete right now....and it really isn't even close. I like Chase Allen. Jamahl Johnson. Halliburton. having a hard time thinking of guys I like......

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I want a piece of the Texas money that is pumping the AD......and that will soon be about all until there are some serious success or some teams that show 1/20th the passion most you us on this board have for our alma mater.
Ashley Joens is my favorite Cyclone athlete right now....and it really isn't even close. I like Chase Allen. Jamahl Johnson. Halliburton. having a hard time thinking of guys I like......
Yeah furiously typing away is fighting through the pain for gain

• Optimistic
Reactions: dirtyninety

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
We won a Big 12 championship last year. It was the worst loss in the history of power 5 losses. At least we were finally the absolute best at something! Let’s see how they respond.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
We won a Big 12 championship last year. It was the worst loss in the history of power 5 losses. At least we were finally the absolute best at something! Let’s see how they respond.

Tournament championship. One requires focus for 18 games, the other is something that can be accomplished when you are hot for a couple of games.

CyBlock

Oct 1, 2019
Completely forgot about the game last night. When I woke up and saw the headline, I had to double check if I was reading the "Onion"!!! It's really, really hard to stay positive for the next 2 1/2 months with this debacle. Edit: seeing the box score, our three bigs played 19,19, and 21 minutes?? Did we have to go small half the game?? Since they only made four 3-pointers, I wouldn't think so??

Last edited:

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
so the adjustments that were made in last years big 12 tourney to win 3 games wasn’t his doing?

They won the tournament because somehow he got them to play together for a 48 hour period, something that should have been done all year. They also got K-State without Wade, avoided Tech, and beat the worst Kansas team in 15 years.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby and alarson

bthebutcher

Sep 8, 2015
They won the tournament because somehow he got them to play together for a 48 hour period, something that should have been done all year. They also got K-State without Wade, avoided Tech, and beat the worst Kansas team in 15 years.
And THT who shot 30% from 3 on the year went 5/9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron