Shakur Juiston on njcaatv.com tonight

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
They will be selling him on the chance to come in and start.
Of course, I'm sure they will, it is recruiting after all. But it's about what Prohm will sell too.

Bragg’s departure opens up another scholarship and Self recently told the Journal-World he would like to add “a quick-twitch 4 man” to back up incoming freshman Billy Preston.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Of course, I'm sure they will, it is recruiting after all. But it's about what Prohm will sell too.

Bragg’s departure opens up another scholarship and Self recently told the Journal-World he would like to add “a quick-twitch 4 man” to back up incoming freshman Billy Preston.
What a pitch. Come to Kansas and backup a freshman.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
KU has that 40 million dollar basketball dorm/complex to show off. So yeah, I hope he comes here first too?

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Kansas cleared a scholarship because they feel they have a replacement. They are also visiting Shakur today.

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
A 15 page thread about him over on KUs board. Pretty safe to say it'd be pretty damn sweet to win this recruiting battle. He is an absolute game changer for us next year.

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA
I get nervous when prospects we are hoping for travel to the desert. Always makes me think handlers/behind-the-scenes shiftiness is occurring. Far more troubling than the Rebels themselves.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Kansas cleared a scholarship because they feel they have a replacement. They are also visiting Shakur today.
KU already had a few open scholarships to offer prior to Bragg leaving and word on the street is that Bragg has been set on leaving for a long time as his mentor had already contacted other schools. Illinois fans say they had been in contact with John Groce during the season.

KU didnt jettison Bragg to land Juiston. They got involved in Juiston because they knew Bragg was leaving.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
KU already had a few open scholarships to offer prior to Bragg leaving and word on the street is that Bragg has been set on leaving for a long time as his mentor had already contacted other schools. Illinois fans say they had been in contact with John Groce during the season.

KU didnt jettison Bragg to land Juiston. They got involved in Juiston because they knew Bragg was leaving.

Yeah I'm not sure how people think Bragg and Juiston have anything in common, everyone knew Bragg was gone.

You still want Juiston to come to ISU Tuco?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017

Do you think Bragg would be out right now if Juiston and other potential upgrades told Self to go eat his toupee?