Story about Cyclone Fanatic - Jeremy

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
A friend of mine told me about the site back in March of 06. I registered, and when I got the confirmation email, I noticed that the address looked familiar, so I responded. I didn't realize that Jeremy(who is my brother in law) had started a website. He never mentioned it at family gatherings, and I had to find out through the grapevine.

Absolutely Awesome!!!

That, sir, is cool.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Jeremy used to promote the site on CR back in the day when they had an active free board. I checked it out from there and of course CR eventually killed the free board and thus CF became the only place to go for FREE, good conversation about the Clones.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Jeremy used to promote the site on CR back in the day when they had an active free board. I checked it out from there and of course CR eventually killed the free board and thus CF became the only place to go for FREE, good conversation about the Clones.

It is free to use, but it costs Jeremy money each month to pay for the server usage. Donations are encouraged. Thanks to those who have donated which keeps CF running. (Just realized I need to donate again.)

Reactions: CyGal

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
March of '06er here. Where do I find what number I am?
I was a mod on CN and posted quite a bit of info due to some ins with the McCarney Administration. Got a free pass to all the scout sites with it. When CN went under (I had already been here for a while) I still had access to all the scout members-only forums for quite a while and probably still would have them today if I hadn't of opened my mouth and started talking crap on the HN member boards.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I got to say that this site looks allot different now then it did when I joined. I honestly didn't really like the site at first because of the layout. If I remember right, at that time, you had to join in order to see certain threads. Which is why I joined, I didn't really start participating until fall 2007

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I think we need to start a March '06 social group...there are a lot of us.

I also found CF while searching for coaching news after the Wayne Morgan issue.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I found it because Deace was ripping on the site on his show. At first I wasnt sure about the site, but we now see who has the best Cyclone website.

Wow I am in the first 100 to join and top 50 in posting. I have spent way to much time on this site.

Last edited:

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
You are #158. Nice

Community>Members List
Know your join date, and sort the columns by join date.

I'm in the 1760s......... apr 06

#160 here. Must have joined a few minutes before me wartknight.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Wow, #123 joined and #16 for most posts... I should probably ask the mods to ban me for a bit, clearly I spend a little too much time on here.