*** Stranger Things Mafia Game Thread ***

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
It’s crunch time, and the town is performing like Iowa State men’s basketball in the second half on the road.

SCNCY was Erica Sinclair, a regular innocent.

Stranger-things-Priah-Ferguson-mc-220526-01-5bde5a.jpg

I’m headed to lunch. I’ll be back to post night results (if I have them) around 1 or shortly after. We will begin another day after that.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
NIGHT REPORT:

Finally, the bad guys decided the Michael Jordan of CF mafia, @ISUCubswin, needed to go…

ISUCubswin was Lucas Sinclair, special innocent.

StrangerThings_StrangerThings4_1_00_31_27_07.jpg

Day 9 begins now.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I’ll just say this. There’s zero reason not to vote for me at this point unless if you just believe how awful I’ve played. I’m 99% sure it’s cyguy and that’s where my vote will be going. If it’s cyfan21 I guess congrats but would be one of the lamest way to play mafia. If you guys vote me out totally understand but let me be the first to congratulate cyguy/21 on their win.

Vote cyguy

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
I’ll just say this. There’s zero reason not to vote for me at this point unless if you just believe how awful I’ve played. I’m 99% sure it’s cyguy and that’s where my vote will be going. If it’s cyfan21 I guess congrats but would be one of the lamest way to play mafia. If you guys vote me out totally understand but let me be the first to congratulate cyguy/21 on their win.

Vote cyguy
I want to believe you. You seem nice. and both cyguy and 21 have been so freaking quiet it's hard to make heads or tails of them. Perhaps I need to learn from them and shut up next time.

That said, each of them has cast a vote that makes them feel inno:

Day 3: 21 flipped from Vikes to Gipper when the vote was 5-3 which tied those two up before Gipper ultimately lost. 21 could have flipped to Vikes at the end of the night to save Gipper, or flipped to Clonies to force a 3 way tie.

Day 4: cyguy votes for Spiker when Spiker and SCNCY were tied at 2. Could have flipped vote to SCNCY at the end to force a tie and give Spiker a 50/50 shot at surviving.

Vote cyfanatic13

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Day 9 Vote Count

2 - cyfanatic13 - Cyclonscin (1:47 p.m.), cyfan21 (1:48 p.m.)
1 - cyguytillidie - cyfanatic13 (1:04 p.m.)

Still to vote: @cyguytillidie

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I want to believe you. You seem nice. and both cyguy and 21 have been so freaking quiet it's hard to make heads or tails of them. Perhaps I need to learn from them and shut up next time.

Day 3: 21 flipped from Vikes to Gipper when the vote was 5-3 which tied those two up before Gipper ultimately lost. 21 could have flipped to Vikes at the end of the night to save Gipper, or flipped to Clonies to force a 3 way tie.

Day 4: cyguy votes for Spiker when Spiker and SCNCY were tied at 2. Could have flipped vote to SCNCY at the end to force a tie and give Spiker a 50/50 shot at surviving.

Vote cyfanatic13
Totally understand. Again, I’ve played so bad that I don’t deserve to win. This will likely be my last post unless you have any specific questions. Here’s reasons why I think it should be semi obvious I’m inno:

-I’d almost argue playing as bad as I have makes me look more inno cause a mafia would try to blend in and vote for a mafia at some point.

-Another thing that IMO makes me look inno is that mafia tend to be quieter. I probably have the most posts this game and have been contributing a semi decent theory for everyone I’ve voted for. Mafia like to sit back and jump on theories for innos.

-if I was mafia, I think I’d be beating down the door trying to get you vote for one of the others specifically. I honestly don’t know who to pick between the other two. I’m going with cyguy because I know him IRL and he’ll hold it over my head forever if he wins. If cyfan21 is mafia and wins, I don’t really care. Super dumb way to play the game only posting your vote and not contributing anything else.

-others have been pretty confident I’m inno. I was on your partner salty’s inno list, the others were on his sus list.

If you don’t change your vote you’ll be losing the game for the innos but it will be way more fault than it is yours. I don’t expect 21 to change his vote even if he’s mafia or inno cause he hasn’t thought for himself the whole game and don’t expect him to change now. I’ll let you decide if you want to be on the right side of history.

God bless, 13 out.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Doctor save me or the n00b, thanks.

13 will go next day if we have a next day

Thanks

Vote cyfanatic13
One last thing I just thought of. If I was mafia I would’ve killed you or cyguy this past night. Cubs was pretty certain I was inno and putting myself inside his warped mind, I think his above post I quoted was trying to keep mafia from killing me cause he thinks I’m inno. Do what you gotta do

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
One last thing I just thought of. If I was mafia I would’ve killed you or cyguy this past night. Cubs was pretty certain I was inno and putting myself inside his warped mind, I think his above post I quoted was trying to keep mafia from killing me cause he thinks I’m inno. Do what you gotta do
He literally says to vote for you next in his post.

For better or worse, I'm sticking with this.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I guess innos can still get the win if doc manages to get a save tonight. Assuming at this point that’s cyfan21, best of luck. Cyclonscin, make sure you choose right if doc does get a save

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines

Vote cyfanatic13
This is best way to look at it from what we have to work with. Hopefully this finally finishes this thing.

Vote cyfan13

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Day 9 Vote Count

3 - cyfanatic13 - Cyclonscin (1:47 p.m.), cyfan21 (1:48 p.m.), cyguytillidie (3:15 p.m.)
1 - cyguytillidie - cyfanatic13 (1:04 p.m.)

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
ANNOUNCEMENT:

With all of the votes in again, I am ending the current day at 4:05 p.m. If anyone has any final arguments or vote switches, you can do so between now and then.

Reactions: Cyclonsin

Help Support Us

Become a patron