*** Stranger Things Mafia Game Thread ***

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I'll take some blame for this innos. I should've given out what I knew the day before I died. We probably would've won.

My strategy as detective was to investigate people that were posting enough to be not considered "quiet" but not posting too much. I hit on Spiker night 1, then investigated SCN night 2 because of spikers vote against AZ right after SCN got a vote, and Cows night 3 for same reason as night 1. Was debating whether to say what I knew and ask Joyce to save me that night so I could get one more investigation in but got greedy and thought I could go one more night before revealing everything. Props to Cyguy. I was originally going to investigate him that night but him pushing Spiker pushed me off his scent so I was going to investigate cyfan13.

Detective is tough because you don't want to say too much or vote too willy nilly. After I said some stuff about Vikes I thought I probably should stop so you all wouldn't get confused but then I started getting a lot of heat so I was kinda stuck. Luckily I was pretty confident he was inno.

Reactions: cyguytillidie

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Mafia only had 4/23 (17.4%) and was put at a big disadvantage with the Demogorgon role. Yet cyguy clutched up and pulled it out for the upside down. Suck it innos!
Listen. I don’t mean to be an ass. But Lebron is pretty ******* good at basketball yet the Lakers suck because of the absolute trash he has to work with.

That’s what it was like being an innocent this game. 13? Trash. Scin? Trash. 21? Trash. Vikes? Trash. Gblade? Trash. SCN? Trash. Sara? Trash.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Listen. I don’t mean to be an ass. But Lebron is pretty ******* good at basketball yet the Lakers suck because of the absolute trash he has to work with.

That’s what it was like being an innocent this game. 13? Trash. Scin? Trash. 21? Trash. Vikes? Trash. Gblade? Trash. SCN? Trash. Sara? Trash.
Lebron got tea-bagged by Giannis in this game

gipper2001

Aug 28, 2013
Phoenix
Suck it innos. Karen Wheeler is still invited to meet Billy at the motel.

Attachments

• 04buono-3-articleLarge.jpg
    04buono-3-articleLarge.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Salty might have been the most obvious special ever and I can’t believe he lasted that long
Ok there was some reasoning behind me being obvious. I started with my D&D talk before we found the mind flayer. My plan was to let the mafia know who I was, so hopefully the mind flayer could “possess” me. Then I was going to try and force tie votes at the end of each day until they killed me, just in hopes that we could learn who the mind flayer was. Of course we lynched Spiker the same night I started playing obvious, so it was pointless.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
If cubs didn’t say what he said would you have voted for cyguy or were you set on me regardless? I figured that was the death nail
No, I was pretty set regardless based mostly off voting record. Kinda the only thing to go on when I don't know you guys at all.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron