*** Stranger Things Mafia Game Thread ***

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
He literally says to vote for you next in his post.

For better or worse, I'm sticking with this.
Only semi-compelling argument I have for my innocence is after clonies (detective) died, I posted that his posts most likely cleared vikes. Cyguy still tried to beat that drum. I posted it again and finally he backed off. If I was mafia, would've been very easy to let him get voted out earlier. Instead the mafia had to kill him. I'm assuming you're not changing your vote at this point, but if by some miracle cyfan21 manages to get the save right, PLEASE choose cyguy.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
He literally says to vote for you next in his post.

For better or worse, I'm sticking with this.
Also, I was pretty clear on saying salty was a special and if I was mafia, he lasted way longer than I would've let him. I promise it's cyguy

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
40b73478e97b6965b4457ee1c6a85737023c54b3.gif

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
OH BABY, THE INNOCENTS FINALLY…

…lost their last regular innocent.

cyfanatic13 was Robin Buckley, a regular innocent.

We go to the final night phase… Doctor, mafia, send me your selections when able.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I’ve never seen it and this is my first real exposure - Is it called stranger things because it’s the only show ever that has ever had an ounce of success where everyone acting in it was ugly as sin? Is there not one decently attractive person on the show? Coming from someone wildly unattractive myself, all these people look exactly like the theater kids I went to school with

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I’ve never seen it and this is my first real exposure - Is it called stranger things because it’s the only show ever that has ever had an ounce of success where everyone acting in it was ugly as sin? Is there not one decently attractive person on the show? Coming from someone wildly unattractive myself, all these people look exactly like the theater kids I went to school with
I will not stand for this Karen Wheeler slander.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Nancy Wheeler would like a word

• Winner
Reactions: JM4CY

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
NIGHT REPORT:

With a shot to end the game, Vecna zeroed in on a target…

Joyce Byers, caught in the mist of the Upside Down, reached out to save someone she believed to be worth saving……..

Unfortunately, she chose… Poorly.

The mafia targeted @Cyclonscin, and their kill was successful.

Cyclonscin was Mike Wheeler, special innocent.

StrangerThings_Season-4_Finn-Wolfhard.jpg

And with that, the mafia’s numbers equal the innocents, and the mafia wins!

What a comeback (meltdown) for the ages!

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
NIGHT REPORT:

With a shot to end the game, Vecna zeroed in on a target…

Joyce Byers, caught in the mist of the Upside Down, reached out to save someone she believed to be worth saving……..

Unfortunately, she chose… Poorly.

The mafia targeted @Cyclonscin, and their kill was successful.

Cyclonscin was Mike Wheeler, special innocent.

StrangerThings_Season-4_Finn-Wolfhard.jpg

And with that, the mafia’s numbers equal the innocents, and the mafia wins!

What a comeback (meltdown) for the ages!
You’ve got to be ******* kidding me…

Congrats @cyguytillidie

Reactions: cyguytillidie

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
So just to be clear, cyfan21 had a 50/50 shot at guessing the right one to save and didn’t choose the one that was a known special inno?

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
So just to be clear, cyfan21 had a 50/50 shot at guessing the right one to save and didn’t choose the one that was a known special inno?
About as solid as putting someone in the lead for votes day 1 after the entire forum agreed to a large tie.

I’m sure 21 has a good heart and is a kind person who is probably wickedly more successful than me in real life.

But as the Michael Jordan of CF Mafia, I’m not mad, but I’m disappointed

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Talked to Fitzy and turns out it wasn’t the plan.

But after Sara’s random ass mention of “hair,” it hit me that the only other people saying one of the special words were BSalty and SCIN. BSalty was talking DD, so I figured he was Will. And then I thought there was a shot the others mentioning that were fishing for the 4th person (me) hence this weird end last Friday

rescind Sara vote meow

Hair bat babysitter?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Mafia only had 4/23 (17.4%) and was put at a big disadvantage with the Demogorgon role. Yet cyguy clutched up and pulled it out for the upside down. Suck it innos!

Reactions: CloneLawman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron