Surly in 3, 2, 1……

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Out of all the big 12 teams that made the tournament, KSTATE had the most favorable bracket/matchups to be in. Last year KU was given a really easy path. Please dispatch IZZO.

• Love
Reactions: surly

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
KSU has done a nice job. Their guards are very good and can shoot them out of trouble at times, and good guard play is critical in the NCAAs.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
KSU has done a nice job. Their guards are very good and can shoot them out of trouble at times, and good guard play is critical in the NCAAs.
That's what they always say and it proved true in the win over UK. MSU is also a guard oriented team. Tomlin could have a big game as a result. My worry is that these NYC youngsters of ours are way too hyped to play in The Garden and start with their hair on fire and ball bouncing off the backboard.

• Haha
Reactions: Lineup

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Really looking forward to this game tonight. Nowell is the most fun player to watch in the tournament. Some of the **** he did in the second half against Kentucky was phenomenal.

I also love Tang after seeing some interviews with him. 1000 times more likable than the whiny douche Izzo. I think Izzo is a good guy off the court but his in game schtick is insufferable. No offense to FriendlySpartan but he just is.

Reactions: cychhosis

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
I can generally watch ISU without stress. The outcome either way doesn't bring cheers or tears. With Ku though, I want them to lose at every level, same for Missouri and Nebraska.
I always watch ksu without stress, no cheers or tears. Hoping the kitties win this one, mainly because of my distain for the whiny Izzo.

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Sparty’s didn’t want to take the last shot. What a fun game ….unless you were a fan! Great win for the Kats. Little Manhattan is Big Manhattan tonight!

• Love
Reactions: surly

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Tang has done an amazing job in his short time there. It will be interesting to see if they can hold on to him; guessing yes if he held out this long for a head coaching gig.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Thank you Fighting Surlys for taking Izzo off my TV screen.

Nowell is fun to watch when he isn’t playing us.

Those announcers sucked, kept blabbering something about three free throws when dude plowed into a screen way before shooter thought about shooting.