Surly in 3, 2, 1……

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Thank you!

I think this happens fairly infrequently, that the coaches forget to tell the players to watch out for it. Heady play by Johnson.

Here are a couple (similar), with Cyclones involved:
Stinson

Kane

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
@surly heck of a run by your guys. That has to sting, but a good year overall. Nowell is the most entertaining non-ISU player I've watched since Buddy Hield.

Clyde4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2018
Wow FAU is the lowest seeded team to make the final four since 11 seeded Loyola Chicago. I forget who they beat to make it back in 2018…

• Haha
Reactions: farm85

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Yes, the finality of it all is heart wrenching. Too many turnovers, twelve, and too little Keyontae, 18:16 minutes played. Can't have the best scorer riding the bench in the tournament.

Great turnaround year for da Cats. Wins over UK and Michigan State were great.

Coach Tang has done a marvelous job. Proud of them. Thanks for all your positive comments here.

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Tough stretch late in the game. I really wanted KState to advance because there’s something not right about rooting for Texas to represent the Big 12. I would rather have seen Houston come out of that region.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yes, the finality of it all is heart wrenching. Too many turnovers, twelve, and too little Keyontae, 18:16 minutes played. Can't have the best scorer riding the bench in the tournament.

Coach Tang has done a marvelous job. Proud of them. Thanks for all your positive comments here.

KState has been a fun team to watch this year, but boy did they F up last night. Should not have lost that game.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022

Great turnaround year for da Cats.….
It’s da Bears….me thinks.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019

Kansas state better back up the money truck for Tang, and get that buy out as high as possible.