Survivor 46

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Good blindsides this week. Starting to see a few players actually play the game now. Maria may be a sneaky pick to win. She's very calm and calculated with her strategy as is Charlie too. Q seems like he is destined to get voted out soon as he just causes chaos with strategy. Pick a lane and stay in it dude, the constant flip flopping as he overthinks and his emotional swings is going to be his downfall.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Good blindsides this week. Starting to see a few players actually play the game now. Maria may be a sneaky pick to win. She's very calm and calculated with her strategy as is Charlie too. Q seems like he is destined to get voted out soon as he just causes chaos with strategy. Pick a lane and stay in it dude, the constant flip flopping as he overthinks and his emotional swings is going to be his downfall.
Yeah I thought Q was going to be a serious contender, seemed smart and playing a strategic game, but since the merge he's starting to make a lot of mistakes.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So tonight was nuts. The egos in this season are nuts. Venus thinks she's a mastermind (lol) then Tevin is like hold my beer then Liz is no hold my beer.

That 6 is/was a joke. Tim was in it then out because he targeted hunter.

Then based off a stupid game of hide and seek Q wants hunter out then Tiff who said Maria's name who in the 6 and then Tevin who was in the 6 ultimately goes home.

Don't what the hell Q was doing at tribal?

Finally someone needs to tell Q that a Q skirt a sweatshirt tied and switched backwards is something that's been a thing for awhile and not a new thing.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
he's been on a mental breakdown it seems like for the past few episodes
I think the merge threw him. He had, or thought he had, much control over his small tribe and then with the merge seems to be scrambling trying to establish that same level of control. He's put a big target on his back.

Reactions: Drew0311

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Q annoys me. If I was another player at that tribal I would have just openly said Q if you want to go home then just quit as I'm not writing your name down tonight. Either play the game or be a coward and quit if you dont want to be here anymore. I have a feeling it was his last ditch effort to take control of the vote to get Tiff out. At this point his game is blown so even as annoying as he is he's someone you kind of have to take with you for now as I doubt he gets jury votes with the chaos he's created. He's an easy vote and so far hasn't shown to be much of a challenge threat either. Camp may be annoying with him around but he's the perfect shield to advance your game.

I am sick of him referring to the alliance of 6 too. It's not an alliance if your first 2 ideas to vote out are part of your 6 in Tim and Tiff. Charlie and Maria seem to have the coolest heads and work through the mess the best when it comes to votes so far. They probably hold more power than they realize as everyone is basically wanting to work with them. Venus looks mad every time her name gets written down, her best move would be to not get upset about it lay low for a bit and try to find the cracks that keep the target off her. Hunter may be in trouble when he doesn't win immunity, he seems pretty disconnected with the strategy talk at the moment.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Hunter played a near perfect game…until that last day, which he screwed up so badly. So hard to watch.

RULE NUMBER ONE: NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU HAVE AN IDOL.

RULE NUMBER TWO: If you have an idol and have any shred of doubt at tribal, play your idol!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Hunter played a near perfect game…until that last day, which he screwed up so badly. So hard to watch.

RULE NUMBER ONE: NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU HAVE AN IDOL.

RULE NUMBER TWO: If you have an idol and have any shred of doubt at tribal, play your idol!
Hunter was the last person I thought would have a complete stupidity meltdown like that. From telling literally EVERYONE he had an idol and was playing it, to NOT playing it... dumbest smart guy I've seen in a while.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Hunter deserved it. You should ALWAYS trust your gut. Just stupid to not play it.
I agree, but all those players telling him sincerely, straight to his face at tribal, I understand how he got convinced.

But nothing is more frustrating than to watch someone who is playing a very smart game with physical skills go home with the idol in pocket.