Tebow's date to Heisman Award

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
I think he is a good guy, but I can't stand how much he is in love with himself.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
So the media should treat him like ****, even though he is a great guy? The media probably sees a guy like Tiger Woods being treated great, even though they know he is cheating on his wife with every chick who will spread her legs. If EVERY supposedly great guy was, in fact, a great guy, then this would NOT be a big deal. And the media probably wouldn't fawn all over him. But the fact of the matter is, that most people in the media spotlight are really scumbags and we don't know it......yet.

There is a middle ground between treating someone like **** and treating them like the 2nd coming of christ. I'm just saying that after 3 years, they could find other college athletes who are good people and discuss them as well. Remember when the ISU football team went to help Parkersburg clean up after the tornado? Not a word nationally. If it was Tebow there would be an ESPN special about it. That's my only point, NOTHING AGAINST TEBOW. He's clearly a GREAT person, but there are others out there too.

Help Support Us

Become a patron