**** the refs

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Come on man, this is an awful defense. Baylor doesn't have the reputation just because sexual assaults occurred on campus. It's because it was part of the football program's culture and enabled/covered up by coaches. This is some pretty reprehensible deflection.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The people that keep bringing up Baylors past discretions get tiresome. Coaches involved with that are long gone, and it isn't helpful for the victims of that to be the subject of that type of 'trash talk'.

It’s not about people there so much as the program and culture never really had any consequence. It was like Penn state except it all happened at time it broke instead of 30 years ago.

If there had ever been an ounce of consequence people would actually let it go.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
The people that keep bringing up Baylors past discretions get tiresome. Coaches involved with that are long gone, and it isn't helpful for the victims of that to be the subject of that type of 'trash talk'.

Is it worse for the victims to have POS like you try to pretend it never happened? Do you read what you type? You think you know what is best for the victims. You and aholes like @CloneGuy8 that try to dismiss this are disgusting.

Are there two CloneGuy8 posters?

• Dumb
Reactions: RonBurgundy

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
Come on man, this is an awful defense. Baylor doesn't have the reputation just because sexual assaults occurred on campus. It's because it was part of the football program's culture and enabled/covered up by coaches. This is some pretty reprehensible deflection.
All of Athletics was less than 10% of the total number of complaints. It was always way more of an ******* Fratboy problem.
Its also 7 years old. Literally no one who was there back then is there now.
Sexual assault is a nationwide problem.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Is it worse for the victims to have POS like you try to pretend it never happened? Do you read what you type? You think you know what is best for the victims. You and aholes like @CloneGuy8 that try to dismiss this are disgusting.
Ron, even though you're not giving me the same courtesy, I will discuss this in good faith with you. If Art Briles was still roaming the sidelines, then we would be having a diferent conversation. Continuing to bring up the rape scandal that happened under a different regime because people are mad we got screwed over on bad calls in the first half is in poor taste. What happened at Baylor under Briles was disgusting and I hope everyone that was a victim of that has been able to get help with the trauma they endured.

That's all I have to say on that subject. I'll hapily discuss the bad calls or 3rd quarter struggles. Otherwise, have a good evening.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Baylor is a deplorable school. I'm tired of these A holes in these programs breaking rules (KU), disgusting actions by the athletes (Baylor), etc.... and no punishment or repercussions.

Reactions: Cyclad

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Don't disagree.

The call I'd be pissed about was the 3rd down block below the waste.
That's the most wrong call of the game
It was the most wrong of the multiple poor calls that turned BU punts into scoring drives.

ISU did a great job overcoming calls to be down three with the ball to start the second half. They should’ve been up, probably by multiple scores, but still put themselves in a position to win. Then Baylor made the plays and ISU was sloppy.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Did you even read this article you posted trying to either defend your POS school or disparage ISU? Let me summarize, ISU voluntarily participated in this survey to proactively address what appears to be a trend of increasing sexual abuse on campuses across the country. Contrast that with Baylor's cover up of known abuses going on within the athletics program.