Thought I would introduce myself..

Cornhusker1130

Feb 11, 2010
Boone Iowa
Now before you see my name I just figured I would say I come in peace. I am not here to troll but I belong to the rivals network and there is not alot of Cyclone traffic on there and I like talking Cyclone sports with knowing fans.. I will debate you guys but im not here to jam Nebraska down your throats which I'm sure you will be grateful haha.

I live in boone and I go to Iowa State sporting events all the time. The only time I root against you is against my Huskers and I HATE the Hawkeyes. Well I just thought I would do this so you guys do not see my name and assume troll. Good luck in the future and here is to seeing Nebraska and Iowa State going head to head for the big 12 north title in the near future!!:wink:

Reactions: Cyfan322

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Now before you see my name I just figured I would say I come in peace. I am not here to troll but I belong to the rivals network and there is not alot of Cyclone traffic on there and I like talking Cyclone sports with knowing fans.. I will debate you guys but im not here to jam Nebraska down your throats which I'm sure you will be grateful haha.

I live in boone and I go to Iowa State sporting events all the time. The only time I root against you is against my Huskers and I HATE the Hawkeyes. Well I just thought I would do this so you guys do not see my name and assume troll. Good luck in the future and here is to seeing Nebraska and Iowa State going head to head for the big 12 north title in the near future!!:wink:
He's cool, let him in.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa

welcome aboard Husker fan, I grew up in Boone and know some people from there too ha ha ha ha, as long as you dont turn into a hawk troll that is all i care about

weR138

Feb 20, 2008

Hey, who doesn't?!

baller21

Mar 15, 2009

Did you graduate from NU? I thought Iowa was the only place you could earn that degree.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
As long as it's meaningful debate, and not pointless stuff about Nebraska like what Osoprimo does with Baylor once in a while, we're cool:cool:

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
hey newbie....i too come in peace. :smile:

lmao i love the pic....

I must say for as much as i normally am against nebraska....they still have better fans than the stupid hawks. F the hawks

Cornhusker1130

Feb 11, 2010
Boone Iowa
Ha well I won't start anything up about the Huskers just for the heck of it. I am a guest and will respect you guys rules.

Hating the Hawks might be universal at this point.

I just like talking college football with people and I like Iowa State and I heard from a friend this is the place to do it!

P.S- how do you guys get signature pictures on your posts? I tried and thouhgt I got it right however it would not show up? thanks in advance..

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
this Husker fan is cool, i am the one who directed him here and am good friends with him. He is level headed with his debates and will not be a troll to the site like Osoprimo, Lakebison, or any Hawk troll you can think of off the top of your head.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
this Husker fan is cool, i am the one who directed him here and am good friends with him. He is level headed with his debates and will not be a troll to the site like Osoprimo, Lakebison, or any Hawk troll you can think of off the top of your head.
Oh come on now, Lakesbison was a good poster who was loved by everyone. :jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron