Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
It’s crazy how much a rivalry can absolutely break sports fans’ brains. Such weird behavior from so many ISU fans toward CC in this and other instances (not saying you have to like her by any means…some of the comments/what people read into are just strange)
It's weird. It's a bit rent free. I couldn't care less about her and am ashamed that I am now posting about it. :)
Keith has a female athlete fetish. He's done it before.

• Agree
Reactions: Letterkenny

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
It's weird. It's a bit rent free. I couldn't care less about her and am ashamed that I am now posting about it. :)
Keith has a female athlete fetish. He's done it before.
I think the volume of media coverage she gets makes it hard for her not to live “rent free.” The media basically wants everyone to like her, but her on court antics make many fans here want to puke. And we can’t avoid seeing these antics as the media coverage for her grows and grows after every game.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I think the volume of media coverage she gets makes it hard for her not to live “rent free.” The media basically wants everyone to like her, but her on court antics make many fans here want to puke. And we can’t avoid seeing these antics as the media coverage for her grows and grows after every game.
The problem for me is yes the media almost demands we celebrate her—but the local media absolutely will not show her ridiculous antics or even remotely hold her accountable for them

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
It's remarkably easy to avoid. I live in the belly of the beast but have yet to see her play. If there are highlights I turn the channel or take a dump.

FLYINGCYCLONE

Aug 27, 2022
LuVerne Iowa
Did you see the post game clip after Iowa lost to OSU ? Was it charging or blocking. The OSU fans ran onto the floor after game game. Clark is running off the floor, Clark and a fan run into each other, and both end up on the floor.

• Informative
Reactions: clonedude

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I’ve taken harder contact walking around Jordan Creek Mall before Christmas. I’ve defended CC on here but this is just silly. The fan barely got her arm and Caitlin probably did more to create the contact than anyone. To limp off like that and claim you had the wind knocked out of you is just attention-seeking silliness.

With that said, it seems reasonable to wait until the other team is off the floor to court storm. It’s just asking for trouble.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
It’s crazy how much a rivalry can absolutely break sports fans’ brains. Such weird behavior from so many ISU fans toward CC in this and other instances (not saying you have to like her by any means…some of the comments/what people read into are just strange)
Is it not factual to say she is whiner and fabricator on the court? Now there is proof she lies to support her bizaare acting.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Better word is ubiquitous. And that makes it very tough to avoid
We can disagree on that. My point is that ISU fans are making damn fools of themselves and I don't get it. Why even care? Nothing wrong with making a damn fool of yourself. I do it at least one night a week, but can generally blame alcohol (not always).

• Dislike
Reactions: WartburgClone

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
At yoga this morning, someone was saying Murphy, in defending the love of his life, brought up the brutal attack on Randy at Hilton by his own electrical cord.:rolleyes:

Reactions: NWICY

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
We can disagree on that. My point is that ISU fans are making damn fools of themselves and I don't get it. Why even care? Nothing wrong with making a damn fool of yourself. I do it at least one night a week, but can generally blame alcohol (not always).
Caitlin Clark is the one who made a fool of themself. The rest of us are just laughing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron