TURNER A NO GO (Official)

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
More examples of the human condition. If you don't like what someone says call them arrogant. Not working here sir. I am a sinner just like you and have nothing to be arrogant about. My blood runs red just like yours.

Chad

Your comment in response to the post that you disliked came off as arrogant and condescending. You can throw in a "sir" wherever you like, but it does not erase the intended slight of your comment. Sir.

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
Your comment in response to the post that you disliked came off as arrogant and condescending. You can throw in a "sir" wherever you like, but it does not erase the intended slight of your comment. Sir.

It came off as condescending because you did not like it. Period end of story. It was a true statement and nothing I have to be arrogant about. Although I live outside of Chicago-land now I don't like cities and prefer country people. I certainly wouldn't live in Buffalo New York. All the same people were short changing Bufflao and it made him feel bad obviously. May be you should point your arrogant gun at them.

This is what society does. "Oh I don't like what he said" or "How dare he say I was wrong or that was poorly thought out" so they call people judgmental or arrogant.

I'm sorry as you are obviously not going to like this but it was a silly comment by the aforementioned and you guys would be up in arms over. You can call me arrogant if you like but it is a self fulfilling prophecy so I'd be careful where I pointed that gun.

Chad