Tyrese "Spiderman" Haliburton

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I used to work for Halliburton... So I'm having a lot of fun calling Haliburton "Big Red!"
Me, too! Although it was through an acquisition of Brown & Root. Every soccer team I've been on in my entire life was in last place when I joined and first place when I left (Iowa State included). Not being the most physically gifted player, what I'd like to think I brought to the table was smarts and chemistry. So, I know Halliburton's value.

Reactions: cstrunk

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Me, too! Although it was through an acquisition of Brown & Root. Every soccer team I've been on in my entire life was in last place when I joined and first place when I left (Iowa State included). Not being the most physically gifted player, what I'd like to think I brought to the table was smarts and chemistry. So, I know Halliburton's value.
Fellow KBR employee here...

The chemistry is always a major player...all the skills in the world don't matter squat if you can't "fit" in.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
"Low release" is not a factor because he's probably the least "hunting shots" guy playing major college basketball.

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill