UNI at Drake ...

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
How does UNI get Michigan’s Mr Basketball?

Mr Basketball just means high school. A lot of MR Basketballs are mid major type kids. Iowa State very rarely takes Iowa Mr basketball because a lot of times they are small school kids that average 30 points a game because the rest of the team sucks they are are pretty good.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I’m not just talking about short, Nowell is solidly built. Born is short and thin. Born also definitely does not make up for his lack of size with intensity on defense. He’s a very uninterested defender at times

Well thank you Captain Obvious.

That's why I wrote, word for word, that it's not a perfect apples to apples comparison.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I wonder how the dude behind the UNI bench that flipped off the student section after the first Born buzzer beater is feeling.
And it was no ordinary give ‘em the bird either he spun it around a couple times for dramatic expression.
I don’t believe in karma but there is occasionally evidence for it.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
COVID plus 2 medical hardship years. He'll actually have his doctorate in Educational Leadership when he's done playing.

7th year. Double redshirt + Covid year. That's insane. If he was a more prominent player that story would probably get a lot of run in the media. I figured he was done and a GA this year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron