University of Iowa has the worst football fans AND Coaches?

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
I have heard from several ISU fans that have traveled to other Big 12 stadiums, tell me that Tech fans are Horrible.
Went to Tech game couple years back, got lost, fan led me to where I was supposed to park. After game (we won), had a nice tailgate with guy and family who had RV. Several other groups joined us. Offered some money for beer etc., got turned down, but had some great conversations, some said they really enjoyed coming to Ames, best atmosphere in B12.

Reactions: NWICY

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
Went to Tech game couple years back, got lost, fan led me to where I was supposed to park. After game (we won), had a nice tailgate with guy and family who had RV. Several other groups joined us. Offered some money for beer etc., got turned down, but had some great conversations, some said they really enjoyed coming to Ames, best atmosphere in B12.
We went last year to Tech and the fans were fine before and after the game.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Yeah sorry, but no, just destroys the whole 5* narrative, completely classless. Do you not agree?
This is what losers universally do. Find something to make them feel morally superior. Ignore the fact of all the classless acts directed at our players the entire game. Your 3 major programs are run by a racist, a rapist and a rage a holic. Get over yourself.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So this Brandon Walker guy stands up and tells Iowa fans to throw beers at him, which they do, and some painfully inaccurate person hits the lady who was laughing along with Brandon while he was encouraging fans to throw beers at him. Got it.
Watch again. He slams Iowa and they start throwing stuff at him, including beers. He then says that they can't even throw beers and hit him. They started throwing stuff first and he made fun of it. He didn't tell them to throw stuff at him.

You are an idiot.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron